news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?
Classic 30 44.12%
Superior 18 26.47%
Banger 15 22.06%
Average 4 5.88%
Mediocre 0 0%
Wack 1 1.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2013, 03:41 PM   #331
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

This album is fuckin incredible. The whole music world just got shit on. Imagine ET bangin this album munchin on some Reese's Pieces...
Old 03-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #332
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this album is too fucking sick

still overdosing on this shit.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #333
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SETTLE DOWN PUsSY

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:13 PM   #334
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta4 View Post
This album is fuckin incredible. The whole music world just got shit on. Imagine ET bangin this album munchin on some Reese's Pieces...
well, considering remote viewers and camelot project type cats tell us that "aliens" love watching earth television/movies and its one of their favorite forms of enterntainment, I wouldnt doubt it lol

Old 03-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #335
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

lol fuck off sheited

Old 03-11-2013, 07:19 PM   #336
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I might come out of review retirement for this one lol haha. I gotta put this album through one more test which is the whip test. I gotta see how this sounds in the car. There's a clear difference from listening to the album with headphones and listening to this on the stereo.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:22 PM   #337
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IN THE CAR "TONITE WE RIDE"s HOOK WOULD MAKE U DO THIS FACE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:28 PM   #338
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

ok so i jus want yall to know that i understand that i might catch some heat 4 this but......Ima have to give this album a 10/10. Been listenin non stop since my nigga sent me a leak a couple days b4 the album dropped. My real copy came in last week and i honestly didnt mind payin $22 at this point. My one gripe about the album upon my first few listens 2 this album was that i felt as though there was no sonic flow to the album and that this was just a whole bunch of great material thrown together. Now after about 20+ listens to this album (yea shit goes hard on the ride to/from work) i must say that there is a perfect sonic flow. The album is a journey of sorts from the hood dramas, too exploring both ancient and present day religions and theories to outer space aliens and beyond. I know some heads will gripe about the lack of wu-element production on here but i feel that this album is his best produced album as well. Opening is classic, new reality is classic, street thesis is classic...brilliantaire(even though i heard it years ago it seems), the park. energy work... and so many more and those are all on disc 1..... Id rank killah Priest work 1. P.W.O.W.R. 2. Heavy Mental 3. The offering 4. Black August 5. The Exorcist.
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #339
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I might come out of review retirement for this one lol haha. I gotta put this album through one more test which is the whip test. I gotta see how this sounds in the car. There's a clear difference from listening to the album with headphones and listening to this on the stereo.
I Mostly only listen in the whip since i drive atleast 2 hours every day. The space age type beats go harder than the more classic styled ones imo(especially if u got some heat in the trunk)... but either way u cant lose
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:24 AM   #340
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Yeah, I've given disc 2 a few listens. It's starting to grow on me.

But seriously guys, does anyone know a site with the lyrics for this album?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:43 AM   #341
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

chambermuzik.lyrics will be the first to have them.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:46 AM   #342
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It'll probably take a while because I'm waiting for them to do them so I can steal them, and they're probably doing the exact same thing. The truth is, nobody wants to try and figure out 2 albums worth of lyrics.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #343
the dagger
heart to heart

the dagger Village Idiot
Wink

every day play still my new joints are fortune teller, lotus flowerz how did i ever sleep on these gems oh oh and visionz..
the dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:55 PM   #344
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

^hahahha yea I think it was yesterday, I was listening to Visisionz asking my self how I previously didnt realize how dope it was

Old 03-13-2013, 02:57 PM   #345
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck paying like 20 dollers for this though, and thats not including shipping. If it was on vinyl it would be worth that price

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote