news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-13-2009, 07:50 PM   #16
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
p-nut browneye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
funniest manipulation of p-noid's name i've seen so far
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:38 PM   #17
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

[QUOTE=GHOSTLACED;1622275]skampoe: has the nerve to call Janet Jackson ugly, twice, while his under-the-bridge troglydike wife is watching him type it, over his shoulder, self conscious.

How do you explain that to her? Do you swivel around and say "but you know i think your beautiful" with a straight face?

oh wow
i can't believe you just went there

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:27 PM   #18
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
oh wow
i can't believe you just went there
i know where i'm goin.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:30 PM   #19
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
ever since this Hoe Buggin shit started this previously sane seeming but slighty dull indivdual of Wu corp community has decided to devote most of his waking life to defending the name of........

.....Joe Buddins?

LOL!

if youve been following the threads in the vicinity of the wu chamber you wouldve seen him around.

The question is.....why?

This man has become easily the maddest poster on an already sexually repressed group of faggots board, over Joe Buddins.

Its pretty sad.

Also PROFFESSSOR ENG - Can you please ban EVERY SINGLE PERSON who joined this site in the months of June and July, its prety obvious they all came from hoebuggin.com, and they all smell of sweet flowers on a spring morning.

Theyre sweet and dainty, but were killa beez nigguh, get em out of here.

Also ban all posters from New Jersey, they all are fags. This P Noid Brown v.2.0 is worse than Slick.

That will be all.
hahahah

classic post.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:25 AM   #20
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

lacey shows n proves he GANGSTa

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:05 AM   #21
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL @ the eyes

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:01 PM   #22
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

lacey...stop.....

you don't run wu-corp man.

p-noid and skamp are cool.

as for you......

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #23
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
lacey...stop.....

you don't run wu-corp man.

p-noid and skamp are cool.

as for you......
word up
Old 03-12-2013, 09:46 AM   #24
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
ever since this Hoe Buggin shit started this previously sane seeming but slighty dull indivdual of Wu corp community has decided to devote most of his waking life to defending the name of........

.....Joe Buddins?

LOL!

if youve been following the threads in the vicinity of the wu chamber you wouldve seen him around.

The question is.....why?

This man has become easily the maddest poster on an already sexually repressed group of faggots board, over Joe Buddins.

Its pretty sad.

Also PROFFESSSOR ENG - Can you please ban EVERY SINGLE PERSON who joined this site in the months of June and July, its prety obvious they all came from hoebuggin.com, and they all smell of sweet flowers on a spring morning.

Theyre sweet and dainty, but were killa beez nigguh, get em out of here.

Also ban all posters from New Jersey, they all are fags. This P Noid Brown v.2.0 is worse than Slick.

That will be all.
sorry i haven't responded earlier i been bizzy doin real nigga shit... i didn't know i was missed sooo much... lmao e-mail my fan club i'll send you an autograph MITCH!
Old 03-12-2013, 10:00 AM   #25
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown View Post
word up
LMFAO did you log on 4 years later to a web forum to finally respond to somebody talking e-shit to you?

LMFAO!!!!!!

LOL@ leaviing the corp for 4 years and thinking about the thread that scared you away, on a regular basis

LOL @ planning a response for 4 YEARS!!!!!!

FUCKIN LOSER!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #26
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
lacey talks tuff behind teh keyboardz

LMAO. that's exactly what i've always pictured lacey to look like. just younger

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #27
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
LMFAO did you log on 4 years later to a web forum to finally respond to somebody talking e-shit to you?

LMFAO!!!!!!

LOL@ leaviing the corp for 4 years and thinking about the thread that scared you away, on a regular basis

LOL @ planning a response for 4 YEARS!!!!!!

FUCKIN LOSER!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LMAO I'm just buggin but i find it funny... i ain't beefing or talkin shit....i had no idea that shit even went down lmao that's a horrible planned 4 year response....

i aint sweatin it. waddddup doe?! errbody good?
Old 03-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #28
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

hahahaha

LMAO. that's exactly what i've always pictured lacey to look like. just younger

damn ART wadddup homie... what's good!?
Old 03-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #29
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how did you come across this thread? did you google "P-Noid Brown"?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #30
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
how did you come across this thread? did you google "P-Noid Brown"?
lmao i searched the forum threads to see what i've missed and this shit popped up ... lol ... i was like wtf!? lmao