0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAMELA YAMDERSON View Post

im mentioning you as, you always change my name.. so why cant i mention u?
you've changed my name (when i never asked for it)3 times in a row.
you are a blind fighter - you shouldn't be targeting no person or corporations

unless you wrote all that hoping to be successful at playing head games



Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAMELA YAMDERSON View Post
lol at your ignorance.. no surprise really..


Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lol I dont think sunny has the ability to change usernames man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAMELA YAMDERSON View Post

im mentioning you as, you always change my name.. so why cant i mention u?
you've changed my name (when i never asked for it)3 times in a row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lol I dont think sunny has the ability to change usernames man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAMELA YAMDERSON View Post
lol at your ignorance.. no surprise really..


Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lol I dont think sunny has the ability to change usernames man


Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAMELA YAMDERSON View Post

im mentioning you as, you always change my name.. so why cant i mention u?
you've changed my name (when i never asked for it)3 times in a row.

you haven't done your research - if you are out in this world taking "direct action", you should stop -
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one