news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

She looks almost as bad as Nikki Minaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #17
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post

i mean she was never a dimepiece but she was at least bangable back in the day.

she looks like shes auditioning for the next freddy kruger film.

she looks like jackie stallones mom

she looks like a barbie head thats been microwaved
lol good 1

8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #18
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lil' Kim Jong il?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:57 PM   #19
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would approve of her execution.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #20
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post

i mean she was never a dimepiece but she was at least bangable back in the day.

she looks like shes auditioning for the next freddy kruger film.

she looks like jackie stallones mom

she looks like a barbie head thats been microwaved
THIS IS WHY U HAVE TO CHOSE THE RIGHT WOMAN WHO AGES WELL LIKE
MARIAH>>>>

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #21
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

She looks like one of those garden troll Gnomes.
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #22
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@those pictures of Little Kim hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. She looks horrible and that's sad because she used to be cute. She should've never had plastic surgery done. She's immature and that's pathetic also because Faith Evans tried to settle their differences when she saw Kim at a party not too long ago and Faith said that Kim acted like she didn't know who she was. Foxy Brown tried to squash her beef with Kim years ago and Foxy said that Kim wouldn't talk to her. I don't even know how their beef started because they used to be friends. Ya'll remember when they were on the cover of The Source magazine in 1996? Foxy doesn't look too good now either. I've seen recent interviews with her on Youtube and she doesn't look as good as she did when she first came out but at least she doesn't look as bad as Kim. I saw Charli Baltimore do a radio interview on Youtube and Charli said that Kim don't want it with her in a mc battle. I wonder if Kim responded to that. Charli also said that Kim was acting a fool at Notorious Big's funeral rolling on the floor crying and causing a scene.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:09 PM   #23
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^They're getting old, Charles. Women can't young forever.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:16 PM   #24
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ironman, there's several celebrity older women that still look good like Diane Lane, Michelle Pfeiffer, LisaRaye, Robin Givens, Halle Berry, Faith Evans, Nia Long, Regina King, Sanaa Lathan, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Tamala Jones, Kellita Smith, Jada Pinkett, Nona Gaye. These women have taken care of themselves and they didn't need plastic surgery to make themselves look young. When some celebrity women get plastic surgery, it's because they wanna look young because they're afraid of getting old. Everybody gets old. So deal with it. Everybody wishes they could stay young but that can't happen.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:48 PM   #25
Chi-Town Collizion
LuniiLatino

Chi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killa

yo that shit is sad she used to be so fine it was wild

at :18

Chi-Town Collizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:48 PM   #26
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
[EMAIL="LOL@those"]Ya'll remember when they were on the cover of The Source magazine in 1996?
I still have that magazine. I always preferred Foxy because she had nice tits.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:58 AM   #27
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

She was definetly edible.

8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:48 AM   #28
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

oh shit charlie baltimore is sexy forgot about her. her career is done but she still looks good now.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:52 AM   #29
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Machine Gun Funk, that picture of Samuel Jackson in your avatar is funny hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I also like Junior Mafia's We Don't Need It song you have in your sig. Junior Mafia's Backstabbers song on their Conspiracy album is my favorite by them. Little Kim raps on that by herself and i like Rene and Angela's Your Smile sample they used. I love Little Kim's Hardcore album pictures. She was sexy and cute then. What a shame, what a shame she's horrible now LOL. If Notorious Big was alive, he'd probably smack her for what she's done to her face LOL. Little Kim was mad at how she was portrayed in Notorious movie and Notorious Big's mom said she needs to stop bitching LOL. I think Naturi Naughton did a good job playing Kim in the movie. Naturi got some nice titties. Remember the scene when she was fucking Jamal and she said Big let me get on top of you? Hahahahahahahahahaha. After they fucked, she said you seeing anybody? He said kinda late to be asking LOL.

Noel411, you're right that Foxy Brown has a better body than Kim. I love her Chyna Doll album cover. She looks so hot and i love her body. I also like Chyna Doll album picture that shows her sitting down and she's half naked. I like her Ill Na Na album pictures also. Charli Baltimore is cute.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:03 AM   #30
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like Chyna

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote