news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-19-2013, 01:38 PM   #16
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

He lost me at he had his lawyers look at it-seriously, a lawyer????-it's not that hard to deal with Cilvaringz and he's picks up his phone and is not that hard to find. If you needed a lawyer, you must not be too smart-its not hard to read and wasn't a contract beyond a normal person's comprehension-save the lawyer for the multi's. Thats where I sense exaggeration starting. How could he not be able to find Cilva? Yeah, thats also hard to believe. I don't know but to go to make a verse dissing Cilva-it's not that serious and sounds more like hurt feelings.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #17
the dagger
heart to heart

the dagger Village Idiot

^^^ well i think priest kinda of sense what he was dealing with being he had to have a contract in the first place.. cilva is a bitch ass as it seems priest just wanted him to keep his word and he didn't.. and like killah said its not even a diss just called him on his bullshit.. i
the dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #18
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son

Cilvaringz.

Brothers ain't Brothers no more.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #19
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

I would like to see second wave of hate on Cilvaringz and his poor explanation of his absolute innocence !!!
rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #20
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
He lost me at he had his lawyers look at it-seriously, a lawyer????-it's not that hard to deal with Cilvaringz and he's picks up his phone and is not that hard to find. If you needed a lawyer, you must not be too smart-its not hard to read and wasn't a contract beyond a normal person's comprehension-save the lawyer for the multi's. Thats where I sense exaggeration starting. How could he not be able to find Cilva? Yeah, thats also hard to believe. I don't know but to go to make a verse dissing Cilva-it's not that serious and sounds more like hurt feelings.
May I ask How much did Cilvaringz pay you for that response?
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:43 PM   #21
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here's what doesn't make sense to me, why do you need somebody else to give you the banners, why do you not answer your phone, why do you think it's hilarious when people get pissed at you for not answering and leave angry voicemails, then post those angry voicemails as skits on your album. Why are you such a little girl, Cilvaringz? Are you having emotional problems?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #22
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ghostface/Killah priest album >>>> Ghostface/DOOM album
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:53 PM   #23
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

We dont know what really happened.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:15 PM   #24
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

None of my business..I don't care...where's the music at? ThTs what I'm here for

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:24 PM   #25
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

reminds me of the Almighty incident from a few years ago...Priest & his management team have a track record for bullshittin so i wouldnt put it past them...

Old 03-19-2013, 05:24 PM   #26
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
We dont know what really happened.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
None of my business..I don't care...where's the music at? ThTs what I'm here for
Exactly.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:19 PM   #27
ForensikZ
SLIMEY SAVAGE

ForensikZ crouching tigerForensikZ crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
reminds me of the Almighty incident from a few years ago...Priest & his management team have a track record for bullshittin so i wouldnt put it past them...

priest "whats this group your making called"

80 "oh its me, YOU, blah blah blah"

lol at m80 tellin people whos in his group aka getting features and telling them "hey youre in my grpup". paperwork or not, u paid dudes for a group that was never a "group". priest said m80 is all about the allmighty and m80 says no listing his dealings with otehr artists... aka making money off all these dudes in procces. maybe dealing with m80 priest all bout paperwork

lol @ 80 saying 50-100 page of paperwork for a song and then sins wife saying "no paperwork". maybe not for sin. dude gets paid in commisary

cilva has lied a buncha times. wheres the instrumental album wit bronze? rza didnt like remedy jacking muslim and a jew and lieing but let rem release it in stores wit rza on it right and put together swarm vol 3 right?... lets be rea
ForensikZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:57 PM   #28
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
May I ask How much did Cilvaringz pay you for that response?
lmao....wait fuck that LMFAO.....
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #29
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

On some real shit tho i do agree that priest was in some trash wit that diss if it was only about some banners....Priest jus wants to flex on cilvaringz a lil i guess. After droppin p.w.o.w.r., Priest got niggas shakin in they boots
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #30
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
says the girl that's always crying that killa sin got cheated out of money. make up your mind. should you trust somebody's word that you're going to get paid or use lawyers?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote