news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #61
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
As the Wu Tang Clan celebrates the 20th anniversary of their debut album Welcome To The 36 Chambers
Old 03-08-2013, 09:11 PM   #62
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

lol, good catch...heres the source article in case u don't believe me: http://sxsw.com/music/news/rzas-soul...case-scoot-inn
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
Old 03-08-2013, 09:29 PM   #63
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ all good man, i know you just c&p'd i was goin at the person whos responsible for writing that up. that shits just unacceptable..lol its like saying the first single off Forever was "Victory" lol
Old 03-09-2013, 07:09 AM   #64
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

^ lol
I think his new album's gonna be dope

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:26 PM   #65
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
^ lol
I think his new album's gonna be dope
whose album? i-lord?
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #66
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrex visionist View Post
almost three years later this tweet makes sense. i am really glad this album is coming out.
pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote