news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-11-2006, 08:33 PM   #31
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Oh, those Neptunians are gonna feel so frumpy.

Really? You dont know what it is? Cant be a slide..the top part looks ok but that second part above the R15" looks like it would tear your ass right off.

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:39 PM   #32
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looks like some new-age recliner chair..
Old 12-12-2006, 10:15 AM   #33
zeppelin2k
Masta Flows

zeppelin2k grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX View Post
eat lemons until you feel any change in your enamel

enamel can regenerate in the right circumstances

and for that other post up there - stomach acid is 100000000 times smarter than citric acid, so you dont need to worry about lemons eroding your guts

the worst they can do is erode your esophagus

yall should really try minimalizing the number of products you ingest/use that have been processed or refined

that goes for supplement powders or any other cooking substances

no - it wont kill you to use things on occasion (the body is a resilient machine), but seriously - treat your tools right and they will give you good service

certain substances might give you superior performance in the short term, but this is not a sprint we are running here
definately

when buying supplements, dont buy the mixed bullshit claiming to have MAGIC FUCKING POWERS, stick to buying the pure 100% stuff, avoid stuff that looks like marketing hype, bc thats usually all it is. do your research before you start using supps or anything at all regularly, I might just make a seperate thread just on supps for working out when I have time, bc no one has a clue about proper supplementation and what you need vs what is a waste of $

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

Last edited by zeppelin2k; 12-12-2006 at 10:18 AM.
zeppelin2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:21 AM   #34
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

My dental hygenist praised me for not eating lemons. I think my smile melted her heart.

Don't give them to your kids.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:11 AM   #35
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
Is this Sunny?
Who is this?

This is benny

elvis presleys little cousin

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 04:32 AM   #36
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin2k View Post
definately

when buying supplements, dont buy the mixed bullshit claiming to have MAGIC FUCKING POWERS, stick to buying the pure 100% stuff, avoid stuff that looks like marketing hype, bc thats usually all it is. do your research before you start using supps or anything at all regularly, I might just make a seperate thread just on supps for working out when I have time, bc no one has a clue about proper supplementation and what you need vs what is a waste of $

word up do it up zep
Old 12-13-2006, 12:50 PM   #37
MsRzaRecTaH
je©

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
This is benny

elvis presleys little cousin
Peace Benny LOL!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com je©
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:31 PM   #38
froth
Yacub grafted me

froth crouching tigerfroth crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to froth

studies have shown that lemon water is effective in preventing kidney stones as well
Old 12-14-2006, 03:19 PM   #39
VDB-King
Wie is Ut?

VDB-King grasshopper

Well this lemon water isn't fit for skulling. That's why I like it. It's got a nice strong taste I am not that used to anymore. Real Nice.
VDB-King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #40
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i prefer lemon haze

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:32 AM   #41
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin2k View Post
that, plus genetics

I heard apples prevent cancer, the seeds have been shown to cure cancer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX View Post
apple seeds actually carry relatively significant amounts of cyanide so it makes sense that they would help fight cancer

they could kill a lot of cells and tissues

the store bought apples today don't even have seeds in them no more