news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-15-2008, 11:27 AM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Minister Farrakhan - Khalid Muhammad

Old 03-20-2013, 04:14 PM   #2
food for thots
Yammich maeker

food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

first post!!

i recall watching this.. so many jewels..

wonder what Farrkhans view on ego are

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

food for thots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #3
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Didn't brother Khalid get removed due to a college speech? I watched it on YouTube somewhere
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:48 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:30 AM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Didn't brother Khalid get removed due to a college speech? I watched it on YouTube somewhere

he got sat down for immaturely pointing out the facial features of the so called Jewish community and calling them names - Khalid was Great though - was my Minister for some time
Old 03-21-2013, 06:17 AM   #6
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

do u reckon the NOI under farrakhan are the babies/children of the 5% nations? (compared to the nawaupians and nge n moors. seems so

Last edited by D.projectile; 03-21-2013 at 06:20 AM.
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:29 AM   #7
D.projectile

what u think of the points made by the the woman from 1:31:49?
Old 03-21-2013, 08:14 AM   #8
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Khalid Muhammad vs Sean Hannity is classic. "Your hood is hanging in the closet!" "SLICK devil" hahahaha!!!
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:26 AM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
do u reckon the NOI under farrakhan are the babies/children of the 5% nations? (compared to the nawaupians and nge n moors. seems so
i don't understand your question

Quote:

what u think of the points made by the the woman from 1:31:49?
3 and a half hours yo ?

it's gonna take me some time to get through all that
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:04 AM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
i learned patience and understanding

the wise man did things that the people didn't traditionally do

he had a higher mission and most cannot see the good in it

another example of how messengers and saviors get mocked, spit on and sometimes killed by those fixed in old minded traditional ways
Quote:
Surah (18.64-81)

Al-Kahf

He said: This is that which we have been seeking. So they retraced their steps again.

(64)
Then found they one of Our slaves, unto whom We had given mercy from Us, and had taught him knowledge from Our presence.
(65)
Moses said unto him: May I follow thee, to the end that thou mayst teach me right conduct of that which thou hast been taught?
(66)
He said: Lo! thou canst not bear with me.
(67)
How canst thou bear with that whereof thou canst not compass any knowledge?
(68)
He said: Allah willing, thou shalt find me patient and I shall not in aught gainsay thee.
(69)
He said: Well, if thou go with me, ask me not concerning aught till I myself mention of it unto thee.
(70)
So they twain set out till, when they were in the ship, he made a hole therein. (Moses) said: Hast thou made a hole therein to drown the folk thereof? Thou verily hast done a dreadful thing.
(71)
He said: Did I not tell thee that thou couldst not bear with me?
(72)
(Moses) said: Be not wroth with me that I forgot, and be not hard upon me for my fault.
(73)
So they twain journeyed on till, when they met a lad, he slew him. (Moses) said: What! Hast thou slain an innocent soul who hath slain no man? Verily thou hast done a horrid thing.

(74)
He said: Did I not tell thee that thou couldst not bear with me?
(75)
(Moses) said: If I ask thee after this concerning aught, keep not company with me. Thou hast received an excuse from me.
(76)
So they twain journeyed on till, when they came unto the folk of a certain township, they asked its folk for food, but they refused to make them guests. And they found therein a wall upon the point of falling into ruin, and he repaired it. (Moses) said: If thou hadst wished, thou couldst have taken payment for it.
(77)
He said: This is the parting between thee and me! I will announce unto thee the interpretation of that thou couldst not bear with patience. (78) As for the ship, it belonged to poor people working on the river, and I wished to mar it, for there was a king behind them who is taking every ship by force.
(79)
And as for the lad, his parents were believers and we feared lest he should oppress them by rebellion and disbelief.
(80)
And we intended that their Lord should change him for them for one better in purity and nearer to mercy.
(81)
And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure belonging to them, and their father had been righteous, and thy Lord intended that they should come to their full strength and should bring forth their treasure as a mercy from their Lord; and I did it not upon my own command. Such is the interpretation of that wherewith thou couldst not bear.

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthr...es+the+wiseman
Old 03-21-2013, 10:13 AM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

it's a very new day that demands new ways

Numbers 32:13

The Lord’s anger burned against Israel and he made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until the whole generation of those who had done evil in his sight was gone.

Numbers 32:12-14 (in Context) Numbers 32 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

old ways, old language, old understanding
Old 03-21-2013, 10:33 AM   #12
D.projectile

Quote:
i don't understand your question

i kinda got the impression that the teachings r finer and more ironed out when it comes to teachings from malachi york for example as well as moorish teachers..
they seem more practical
Old 03-21-2013, 10:38 AM   #13
D.projectile

at this point some dont need ministers as such..those still struggling do
Old 03-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #14
D.projectile

Quote:
it's a very new day that demands new ways

I hear that. present moment ish..thats why id like to think i will develop n maintain a buddhist docrine base when it comes to whatever i practice as the topping
Old 03-21-2013, 10:50 AM   #15
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
i kinda got the impression that the teachings r finer and more ironed out when it comes to teachings from malachi york for example as well as moorish teachers..
they seem more practical
they may have went into the teachings and extracted an understanding that they got of the teachings and shared that with others and wowed them out, but what really stands out is the doings - the results of living those teachings in such a world like this -

Quote:
I hear that. present moment ish..thats why id like to think i will develop n maintain a buddhist docrine base when it comes to whatever i practice as the topping

i can understand now why the elders become quieter and quieter

our intentions for even speaking about these things need to be visited