news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 03-14-2013, 11:36 AM   #106
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAMELA YAMDERSON View Post

im mentioning you as, you always change my name.. so why cant i mention u?
you've changed my name (when i never asked for it)3 times in a row.
you are a blind fighter - you shouldn't be targeting no person or corporations

unless you wrote all that hoping to be successful at playing head games

Quote:
lol at your ignorance.. no surprise really..

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lol I dont think sunny has the ability to change usernames man

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
lol at your ignorance.. no surprise really..

Quote:

Quote:

you haven't done your research - if you are out in this world taking "direct action", you should stop -
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #107
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did mlk or gandhi stop?

i didnt understand the quotes.. as im a blind fighter. make me understand bro

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:32 AM   #108
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If i have to explain that, then you really should stop.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #109
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Please remove the quotation marks from name. Thank you very much.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:32 AM   #110
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
If i have to explain that, then you really should stop.

like when you said, thats the best name ive ever made (referring to rat king sole)

?

i actually find it moronic, that people who claim to be admin, who are adults?
get kicks from changing user names.. but its enjoyable. as im the only person whose handle is changed on teh reg.

so i must be hurting something

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-16-2013, 04:45 AM   #111
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
Rat king sole is the funniest name change in wucorp history
Quote:
like when you said, thats the best name ive ever made (referring to rat king sole)
Quote:

mold granola - you haven't done your research
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:38 AM   #112
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

if someone could please change my username to "Paranoid" i'd appreciate it. thanks
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:55 AM   #113
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

change it to: Ghostfeces
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:45 PM   #114
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Put my name to "diggy"

without the quotes.

please and thanx

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:29 AM   #115
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
if someone could please change my username to "Paranoid" i'd appreciate it. thanks
It looks like they changed it to 'banned' instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:13 AM   #116
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

banned is a cool name.. kinda like goddess

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-21-2013, 06:20 AM   #117
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Trixx told me she wants her name changed to Trixx Projectile.

we got hitched on the 9th
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:10 AM   #118
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

congrats

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-21-2013, 07:34 AM   #119
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

thanks sole :-)

*waits for trixx 2 come n confirm*
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:26 AM   #120
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
thanks sole :-)

*waits for trixx 2 come n confirm*
its pathetic that because trixx is the only female on here, we all have to make these lame flirty jokes about her.

i mean shes a paranoid schizophrenic, not even that good looking and she spends entirely too much time cataloging fluff in her bedroom.

besides shes not into you, she likes me.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote