news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-11-2013, 10:13 AM   #16
SickT
Pretty Toney

SickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkey

Parks and rec is dope. community is great but it's been going downhill in the 4th season.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #17
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Its a polluted genre but i enjoy the following fine television programs...

M*A*S*H
Lucky Louie(only traditional sitcom with a live audience that has profanity, was on HBO)
Seinfeld
Munsters
Sanford & Son
All in the Family
Wayans Brothers
Fresh Prince
Martin
Addams Family
Cosby Show
Jeffersons
Taxi
Everybody Loves Raymond(Peter Boyle as the dad was hilarious, i liked all the characters except Debra...that bitch)

Can count these as sitcoms too I guess...

Curb your enthusiasm(the best)
Office(UK, US Michael Scott era)
Louie(Another hilarious Louie CK show)
Always Sunny
King of the Hill(Favorite animated sitcom? wont list the others because they're pretty obvious. Mike judge characters are the best.)
My Name is Earl(Ive seen this a few times, seems amusing...cant fuck with anything else ive listed though)
Old 03-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #18
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

^ nice choices, the ones i've seen anyway.

everybody loves raymond though, its like king of queens in that i can watch it if i'm really bored, and that the lead actors/characters i want to punch in the kidneys just for living.

i should mention also garry shandling show and larry sanders. them shits were genius. garry shandling show especially i think it had more ideas in one episode than most sitcoms manage in their whole run.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:38 PM   #19
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

for me peter boyle is just too funny to resist watching it. big fan after seeing him in the movies Joe(1970) and Where the Buffalo Roam(1980)
Old 03-11-2013, 11:45 PM   #20
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
Its a polluted genre but i enjoy the following fine television programs...

M*A*S*H
Lucky Louie(only traditional sitcom with a live audience that has profanity, was on HBO)
Seinfeld
Munsters
Sanford & Son
All in the Family
Wayans Brothers
Fresh Prince
Martin
Addams Family
Cosby Show
Jeffersons
Taxi
Everybody Loves Raymond(Peter Boyle as the dad was hilarious, i liked all the characters except Debra...that bitch)

Can count these as sitcoms too I guess...

Curb your enthusiasm(the best)
Office(UK, US Michael Scott era)
Louie(Another hilarious Louie CK show)
Always Sunny
King of the Hill(Favorite animated sitcom? wont list the others because they're pretty obvious. Mike judge characters are the best.)
My Name is Earl(Ive seen this a few times, seems amusing...cant fuck with anything else ive listed though)
spot fucking on ! repped.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mike and Molly?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #22
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

I've seen no mention of "the league" thus far, check that out if you haven't already.
Not knowing anything about football will not keep you from enjoying it.

A new one that might pique your interests is "Legit" which is also produced by fx.
It stars Jim Jefferies, a great stand up comedian you might be familiar with. So far it hasn't been that spectacular (possibly because the best episodes I was familiar with via his stand up already) but it has potential.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Men of a Certain Age

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote