news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #16
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

i agree that GZA, while a founder and legend in the game, needs to have his shit under the same scrutiny that Uey or any of the others would. Cap needs to check his bars, energy is no prob but his lyrics need a bump at times

bottom line is, they can put out another 9/10 album if they want to. its just a matter of timing of willingness
Old 03-22-2013, 06:01 PM   #17
the blazed sage
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the blazed sage shaolin monk

they were all in the studio for 8 Diagrams, maybe not all together at the same time but RZA recorded all their vocals. nothing emailed. i was there helping a friend shoot a Bodog EPK in mid-June 2007. meth/rza/deck/uey/killa all were there recording. didn't see raekwon but my friend shot him the following evening.
the blazed sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:12 PM   #18
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

After listening to Wu-Block I am confident Ghost could make a new Wu album for less than $20.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:00 PM   #19
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Ghost will never stop bitching about 8 Diagrams. .
ONLY EURO FAGGiTS LIKE 8 DIAPHRAMs

GHOSTFACE>>

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #20
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1LLAIN View Post
8 Diagrams, I couldn’t stand it ‘cause I know us, and then I know my man [RZA] even more,” he says. “I’m like, ‘Yo, how could you give our fucking people that?’ Now you had people that said, ‘Oh no, I liked it.’ That might be the ‘yes men’ niggas.

Ghost also said that he feels that the Wu needs to return to sampling in order to provide the best possible sound for the fans, something that RZA opposed with the last LP. While he maintains his love for his partner-in-rhyme, he says RZA may need to take a backseat role if it guarantees the album will meet its expectations.

This man speaks the honest TRUTH.

GOD BLESS GHOSTFACE.
I DONT SEE WHY THE WU DOnT FORCE PUNK ASS RZA TO DO SAMPLES AGAiN,

IM SURE ON HIS WORST DAY HIS SAMPLED BEATS WOULD MURDER EVERYoNE

BUT I BELIEVE HE LOST HIS DARK VISION AND IS NOW FULL BLOWN HOLLYWOOD QUEER

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
When Ghost is talking about sampling he's talking about the old school soul and R&B Rza used to sample to make those ill tracks back in the days. Not the live instrumentation shit RZA been on lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
The best albums were executive produced by rza. you can look at ghost's catalog to see this.

i don't want a ghost produced album. keep rza on board. do what you guys did for your first 3 group albums.
YEA RZA IS STILL THE RZA FROM THE FIRST 3 ALBUMS

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 03-22-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #21
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
The best albums were executive produced by rza. you can look at ghost's catalog to see this.

i don't want a ghost produced album. keep rza on board. do what you guys did for your first 3 group albums. just show up for your studio session. don't be emailing verses. lock yourselves in the studio until it's complete. if everyone is together in the same spot, their is cohesiveness. yes rza will be making the final decisions, but with 8 other people there, rza can get feedback and come to a decision.
This ^^^

Ghost is cool and all and a monster on the mic, but what makes Wu-Tang is RZA's magic touch on the production. Everybody knows that, even Ghost.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:46 PM   #22
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitche Manito View Post
This ^^^
YOU AND ART ARE TWO FAGGiTS RZA ISNT THE GRIMEY CUBAN LINX RZA RECTAH ANY MORE U PUSSYS

THIS IS THE NEW RZA HES THROWS UP THUMBS UPS

EVEN THE WACKER BOBBY DIGITAL

IS BETTER THAN THE NEW RZA

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 03-22-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #23
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Rofl RZA is pulling a Billy Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:01 PM   #24
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkey

Ghost is talking about Exec producing, not literally being the person making beats...
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:28 PM   #25
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ghost is basically saying that he wants to pick the beats for the album, and I think he might have the best ear for beats of all the generals. but there's only one mc whose ear for beats I trust...

I want vinnie to pick ALL the beats for the next wu tang album, just not rap in them
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:06 AM   #26
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Rza has a great ear for beats.

The issue is that 8 diagrams (good as it was) was not him trying to make a wu album. It was him trying to appeal to rock music critics.

And from what we've heard, hes repeating this mistake.

Last edited by ShaDynasty; 03-23-2013 at 12:08 AM.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:19 AM   #27
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkey

RZA has an ear for RZA's beats, his guitars and stuff are fine for his soundtracks and LP's but that's not the music that belongs on a Clan album.

Ghost also has delivered on projects over the past 10 years... some of them have been delayed but you can't argue the fact that Ghost has delivered 90% of the time. He's dropped like 13 projects over the last 13 years.

THEN AGAIN.

RZA is the Exec Producer on 12 Reasons To Die, and maybe he can dig himself out a bit with his beat decisions with this release (which i think will be classic). Then again (again) Adrian Younge could be 100%, musically, in charge of this release and RZA might end up getting more credit than he deserved because it's his label it's being put out on.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:44 AM   #28
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

they know what we want....hopefully we'll get it....then i can die happy
Old 03-23-2013, 03:49 AM   #29
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

8diagrams dropped the same time with bigdoerehab...

be honest.. b.d.r. was bullshit next to 8diagrams and ghost puted more energy in that project than emailing 8diagrams verses...

i love 8 diagrams... in an other way than the other wu lps but no clan album sounds alike to another...

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:53 AM   #30
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Compared to Iron Flag, 8 Diagrams production was legendary.