news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-11-2011, 05:01 AM   #46
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

didnt really like babylon a.d, only watched it for rza's score

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #47
manhattan360
SLIMEY SAVAGE

manhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkey

Reing Of Fire with Christian Bale Had A Good back story wish we could have seen the dragons taking over

Visit the Site Peace
http://www.themathhattan.com/
manhattan360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:15 AM   #48
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I gotta admit,reign of fire has one of the best sceness I've ever seen in a movie,ever,remember when mathew macohoney jumped into the sky with an axe for the dragon,that shit gives me goosebumps everytime I see it,fucking awesome shit
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:19 AM   #49
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
just watched this movie for this first time, pretty good imo nothing special but a good flick. what yall think?
yea it's noting captivating but neither a bad flick at all,the idea behind the storyline was dope,i think they coulda elevated on it more,as the movie progresses,it kinda loses direction and clarity a bit
Old 04-14-2011, 09:57 AM   #50
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Akira, Vampire Hunter D, Final Fantasy Film, Wall-E, Red Dawn (winning), The Matrix I guess. Sort of an apocalypse of the soul, and truly hilarious is Idiocracy. Check the clip.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:57 PM   #51
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

you know what,vampire hunter D is the perfect post apocalyptic anime,i lovee that shit
Old 03-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #52
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
theirs a series called jericho.. which was really really good. (just 2 seasons)
^ Currently watching this.

Carriers is also pretty good.

Last edited by Rame; 03-27-2013 at 06:49 AM.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #53
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I agree, Jericho ended way too early.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:59 AM   #54
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jericho movies soon :d

thanks for Carriers Rame, will check that out.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:54 AM   #55
Paranoid
Satan

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

this is the mad max film to watch...
Old 03-23-2013, 05:55 AM   #56
Paranoid
Satan

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Old 03-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #57
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
Jericho movies soon :d

thanks for Carriers Rame, will check that out.
with the original cast?

Old 03-23-2013, 11:04 AM   #58
check two
N.I.

Was 'The Day After' mentioned yet in this thread? I heard that was good.

Old 03-23-2013, 11:21 AM   #59
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
with the original cast?
Jon Turteltaub has said he only wants to do a movie with the original cast.

I don't see it happening though. It's been six years since the series got cancelled.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:09 AM   #60
Rame
Wu Vatican

Just finished Jericho. Loved it.

Seasons 3 and 4 are available as comics so I'll check those out as well.