news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #151
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Grave, I agree that the chick with the kids got what she deserved. No ones denying it. Long was well within his rights for taking her out. We're talking about what he was doing to people in terms of harrassment.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 03-24-2013 at 07:11 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:08 PM   #152
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My sentiments as I said again, are based on the initial video I posted...I don't even know why the thread title was changed and maybe now I get it...it's a thing of values here..I guess u all might have different values than me because let me tell u this..where I co e from..spitting on someone is the worst kinda disrespect ever..dogs are spat on..where I co e from, u could get killed for it...I generally see getting spat on as the worst thing someone can do to you..so maybe..that's where we all differ...maybe y'all can take a spitting and walk like men...Not me..u will get it

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #153
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I agree with you. Our statements in regards to the initial video are the same as yours, but Long's ego enlarged. Long's downfall was all due to his own bs.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:19 PM   #154
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Long might have become big headed, but the point is..he had the right idea...he implemented what cops,law enforcement..people who can do it aren't...do u know how many people die daily in the north side of my block..just killing each other every day for not damn reason...dudes just hanging in spots and blasting each other out..while the fucking cops are stopping guys like me daily on the road..guys like me who pay taxes and work our asses off for driving an expensive car when they could actually be doing their jobs where they are really needed..if there was a dude like this in my block...maybe I wouldn't have walked home one day and found all my shit stolen and having to retrieve it back through vigilante tactics from the same cats killing people everyday...i kinda understand this long dude..sometimes breaking the law is what it takes

Old 03-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #155
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

So correcting deep rooted behavioral issues in the black community doesn't begin in the household or through mentorship programs.. that burden gets put on the shoulders of a mall cop with a taser?

LOL America is fucked up bro

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:47 PM   #156
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

The problem here is, most households in America do not have a family unit...most children in this country are products of single parents who for most part became parents when they were kids and had no guidance...the probability of them getting taught good values from home is very low, rarely do some say ..fuck it..I wanna be a better parent than my mom was, and mentorship programs vary...in the Midwest where I'm at which is a war zone for most part, these things are abandoned..they are left as a choice to the people..if u wanna be mentored and change your life..sure..come in..we got a center like a zillion blocks from your hood...how u will get there ain't our problem, understand this..the establishment has turned it's back on a lot of these people, mainly because they have gotten fed up with the cycle, sadly, it doesn't just reflect on those who are doing wrong, it reflects on all of us, the general perception of the black man in this country with other ethnicities isn't the best most of the time, it's not about a mall cop, it's about society cleaning up the mess, it's about guys like me who actually give a shit how me and people like me are perceived in the world and garnering more respect for us so that we too can better ourselves, and this will never happen until we get real and stop making excuses, every day I have to feed grown men or keep giving able bodied grown men money when they are in need because they hate working and wanna smoke a blunt and chill All day, these are things I deal with on the real out here..so yeah, I see dude as someone who probably is fed up with the bullshit too and is taking a stance...because guess what..at home..most of the time..no one cares..and don't count on programs or the governing..they dont give a flying fuck either

Old 03-24-2013, 08:01 PM   #157
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

BTW - I changed your thread title because only a handful of people here would actually understand the Dlah reference.

Old 03-24-2013, 08:29 PM   #158
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Makes sense..it's funny, I just wanted to clear thAt my main sentiment was based on the initial video.

Peace

Old 03-24-2013, 08:43 PM   #159
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He is scheduled to appear in court again April 4, according to a separate Fox 5 Atlanta report....

In a phone interview with The Huffington Post on Thursday afternoon, Long said that although he'd officially been let go because of declining revenues at the mall, he believes there were "political reasons" behind the loss of his job. Long claimed that his videos, which he filmed with a GoPro camera strapped to a bullet proof vest, made the Atlanta police look bad.

Long could join the ranks of these guys:

Quote:
Goetz is known as the “subway vigilante” for shooting four black teenagers in 1984. He claimed the teens accosted him, and was charged ih attempted murder, but convicted of possession of an illegal firearm, serving eight months in jail.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:47 PM   #160
EAGLE EYE

LOL he's not joining the ranks of Zimmerman or Goetz. No one died.

Also the reddit community started a fund for him long before his firing and he amassed over $30,000 in donations - so he could get like new equipment??

Old 03-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #161
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I mean in terms of him being a vigilante. Ya, I had second thoughts when I wrote that.

Quote:
Also the reddit community started a fund for him long before his firing and he amassed over $30,000 in donations - so he could get like new equipment??
Yes, I just read that on huffingtonpost.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:56 AM   #162
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ people funding him to kill black people
Old 03-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #163
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
lol @ people funding him to kill black people

haha. it pains me to do this, but repped.

can you imagine if this dude had a real police badge? what kind of power trip would he be going on then?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:03 AM   #164
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it pains you huh

lmno @ Coon killers and the black KKK

yall should hate mcdonalds and pepsi even more - because those are the ones who make them coons like that
Old 03-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #165
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Holy shit...11000+ views? Long is fucking legite b...ftw