news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-25-2013, 10:18 AM   #16
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Did he record anything yet? And what label is he on?
Old 03-25-2013, 11:09 AM   #17
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

I don't pick beats for him-that's all him. I don't listen to him as an artist- I mean he plays his songs for me, but it's not my choice of music, so it's a that's nice honey. He has a lot of material and when an opportunity presents itself is when it will come out. There is no label at this time, so label heads get at him.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:27 PM   #18
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

you don't like hip hop? or just killa sin? rofl
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:26 PM   #19
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #20
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

don't listen to hip hop if I don't have to
Old 03-25-2013, 01:51 PM   #21
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maybe you can advise him his loyal fans are anticipating his album and have some suggestions on production.

Just a thought.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:02 PM   #22
jayrob
Banned

jayrob drunken mastajayrob drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
so why sign up to a hip-hop forum lol
jayrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:10 PM   #23
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I don't pick beats for him-that's all him. I don't listen to him as an artist- I mean he plays his songs for me, but it's not my choice of music, so it's a that's nice honey. He has a lot of material and when an opportunity presents itself is when it will come out. There is no label at this time, so label heads get at him.

Tell him to check his mail and get in touch with those guys I told u about..easy bread for him, they are really dying to have him in their project. Thanks

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:19 PM   #24
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrob View Post
so why sign up to a hip-hop forum lol
that could corelate to just about any female that has been a member of this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:59 PM   #25
Antonelli
Veteran Member

Antonelli crouching tigerAntonelli crouching tiger

Quote:

What are you doing here ?
Antonelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:29 PM   #26
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

"Promoting" Killa Sin I suppose.

RZA and Soul Temple should sign him ASAP and do a concept album similar to 12 Reasons. He already got introduced on that one
Old 03-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #27
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonelli View Post
What are you doing here ?
because I know all these people that you talk about
Old 03-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #28
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

sin definitely deserves his shine.

with the right production im sure he would drop a classic and suuuurely some big names know and respect the dude.

motherfuckers should be handing him heaters left right and centre tbh!

and with a dope line up of producers at least people who dont have a clue who killa sin is will still notice it....

eg. 95% of todays hip hop fans
Old 03-25-2013, 05:15 PM   #29
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
because I know all these people that you talk about
WOULD HAVE BEEN COOLER IF U KNEW HIP HOP SO THAT U CAN TWITTER SOME OF THESE PRODUCERS AND GET A BEAT FROM ROC MARCy

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:27 PM   #30
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

im curious to know what she makes killa sin listen to in the car.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote