news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-26-2013, 01:24 AM   #16
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Priest > Hell Razah, but both of 'em are dope

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:44 AM   #17
ScuffedTimz
Ha

ScuffedTimz drunken mastaScuffedTimz drunken masta

Razah can do what priest does, plus do his own thing plus do any other style.. He's a more rounded MC.. It's only my opinion girls, but if u disagree - your wrong

BUILD STRONG...
ScuffedTimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:56 AM   #18
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

On catalog alone, Priest shits on Hell Razah. What good is it to be a better emcee if you don't put out shit, and the shit you DO put out, nobody but herbs like this^^^ listen to.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:34 AM   #19
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

been looking all over for this

Renaissance Child album can someone up it please.

Much appreciate it
Old 03-26-2013, 08:47 AM   #20
uLtRaMa6nEt1c

uLtRaMa6nEt1c grasshopper

I get what the OP is saying. The difference for me is that Heaven Razah is more down to earth. Priest got that ultra esoteric and imaginative sh*t, taking it to another level, which I like too. While Freedom Of Speech is one of my favorite albums, I must agree with this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I've got a double album by Killah Priest that just came out that says you're wrong.
That album is serious.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:24 AM   #21
the dagger
heart to heart

the dagger Village Idiot

i dont get it scuffedtimz?WHAT PART YOU DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? your talking about the guy who dropped (heavy mental) entire album wutang sunz of man and all rappers praies this guy..even jay elec bites priest..not razah even razah bites priest listen to priest 1st album not even a double..listen to the song dejavu on black august enuff said end the thread.plz
the dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:29 AM   #22
the dagger
heart to heart

the dagger Village Idiot

oh one more thing (Razah can do what priest does,) this is exsaclly our point..get in line follow the leader kp should been part of the 9 with gza
Old 03-26-2013, 10:50 AM   #23
ScuffedTimz
Ha

lol.. I this isnt a Priest Vs Razah debate btw,

Im just sayin Razah is the most varied MC in the Wu fam

BUILD STRONG...
Old 03-26-2013, 10:54 AM   #24
ScuffedTimz
Ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dagger View Post
oh one more thing (Razah can do what priest does,) this is exsaclly our point..get in line follow the leader kp should been part of the 9 with gza
Razah can do what Priest does, as well as his own thing and other styles.. Priest has 1 style... Which is good, but can get boring

BUILD STRONG...
Old 03-28-2013, 09:52 AM   #25
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

hard to argue with OP on this 1.. obviously KP is gonna get a mention but still
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:58 AM   #26
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

hmm kp for me
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:32 PM   #27
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here's the thing, he'll razah is super I'll ,probably one of the best mcs in the game, but if we want to compare him to Kp, then I will say he falls short somewhat because he was never put in the position Kp has been put to ensure classic albums were made, let's not forget that heavy mental was made on a budget and distributed by a major label if I'm not mistaken, when u have that, u can afford more quality incentives to making a classic...like let's see...actually being in a studio with 4th disciple and building a concept from scratch with a sequence into an album(case in point heavy mental) as opposed to the producer mailing u a bunch beats made from different moods and inspirations for u to choose from....my point is...razah can bang out a classic similar to heavy mental if he is given the incentives, things are a lot different when u doing it all independently with little to no budget.

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:12 PM   #28
the dagger
heart to heart

the dagger Village Idiot
Default and heres my point

Priest is great period he.dosent hafta prove anything if razah was the one the clan the enire clan would have said it but (they always mention priest) gza almost all them. Heres the problem many rappers dont admit like jay elec hell razah who there influ is..its priest with out him theres no start point I love razah bur hes nowhere on priest xone....two words folks..double album..how do priest only have one style lets not kid ourselves ..this shouldent be a debate...theres a reason he was next inline as a genral
Old 03-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #29
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

killa sin is better then all of them
Old 03-28-2013, 04:51 PM   #30
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KILLA SiN HAS NO ALBUMS
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote