news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-21-2013, 10:21 PM   #1
David Daniel Davis
PRODIGAL SUN

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms
Default Anybody on here ever get a ride from Cappadonna when he was a cab driver?

I just remembered he was doing that for a while.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone on here ever buy Cappa's old house when he became homeless?

Anyone on here ever cop one of Cappa's poppy wardrobe garments he gave away at the time?

Anyone on here ever contact Cappa for a verse and then not pay him and come on here years later and confess all?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:06 PM   #3
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkey

Lol
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:11 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I DiD, I WAS WITH A CHICK AND ONE OF MY BOYS , NOTICED IT WAS CAP AND WENT TO THE FRONT SEAT, GAVE HIM THE POUND AND THAN NOTICED THE RADIO WAS PLAYING

BLACK ROBs "WHOA" SONG AND CAP LET ME BLAST IT REALLY LOUD AS I DRANK MY HEINKEN

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:45 PM   #5
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
I DiD, I WAS WITH A CHICK AND ONE OF MY BOYS , NOTICED IT WAS CAP AND WENT TO THE FRONT SEAT, GAVE HIM THE POUND AND THAN NOTICED THE RADIO WAS PLAYING

BLACK ROBs "WHOA" SONG AND CAP LET ME BLAST IT REALLY LOUD AS I DRANK MY HEINKEN
really should we give a fuck then?
Old 03-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #6
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U LiSTEN TO WARCLOUD THO

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:05 PM   #7
immaculate

8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms

lol

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:23 PM   #8
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who would go to Baltimore?

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:56 PM   #9
the blazed sage
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the blazed sage shaolin monk

I used to bump that Whoa track all day in 2000, can't believe that's 13 years ago. good memories.
the blazed sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:45 AM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky blue bally kid View Post

anyone on here ever contact cappa for a verse and then not pay him and come on here years later and confess all?
lmfao
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote