news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-27-2013, 07:57 AM   #16
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

just playing yourself when you immediately dismiss these subjects. you only know what you've been told and you believe what you are told. that's why the schools/television/organized religion are so effective. you don't seek to learn anything about it because deep down you don't want to know. you are too comfortable with the fantasy we've been told. you need to disconnect from the false reality manipulation, gather information else where and learn to think for yourself.

Last edited by Paranoid; 03-30-2013 at 09:16 AM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:14 AM   #17
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

otherwise you're gonna find out the hard way...

if you can become aware now, you can begin to improve yourself and break though the programming. start seeing everything much clearer. free your mind from the shackles
Old 03-27-2013, 09:12 AM   #18
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

why does it have to be an elaborate hoax and not just a campfire legend? not a big deal dude.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:36 AM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's easy to believe that there are people on this planet who are full of hair from face to toe who live outside of the metropolis/plantation

people don't believe the stories because of how the stories are told and the fact that people are calling these hairy outsiders, bigfoots -
Old 03-27-2013, 10:21 AM   #20
Paranoid
-

i just find it so fascinating
Old 03-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
i dunno...i really believe this might be real. it just looks natural...ive decided on my own. the way it walks is a give away and that's a damn good suit if its fake...

the fact that the media slandered it so much and went so out of the way to call it a hoax, knowing what i know now about all of it makes even more sense...
sometimes lack of sleep can lead to manifestations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:08 PM   #22
Paranoid
-

can lead to a lot of things
Old 03-27-2013, 10:35 PM   #23
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVSK View Post
why does it have to be an elaborate hoax and not just a campfire legend? not a big deal dude.
Lmao at campfire legend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
it's easy to believe that there are people on this planet who are full of hair from face to toe who live outside of the metropolis/plantation

people don't believe the stories because of how the stories are told and the fact that people are calling these hairy outsiders, bigfoots -
Hairy outsiders, Sunny? In my previous post, I stated that Bigfoot is nothing more than a hoax, just like the Loch Ness Monster. Myths created for the sole purpose of entertainment. Think about it.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 03-27-2013 at 11:32 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:03 AM   #24
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Thread smells like big foot's dick.

Think about it

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:00 AM   #25
Paranoid
-

"A legend is an unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and accepted as historical from traditions.
A myth is a story about superhuman beings of an earlier age taken by preliterate society to be a true account, usually of how natural phenomena, social customs, etc. came into existence."

Last edited by Paranoid; 03-28-2013 at 05:04 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:08 AM   #26
Paranoid
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
i stated that Bigfoot is nothing more than a hoax, just like the Loch Ness Monster. Myths created for the sole purpose of entertainment. Think about it.
stating something doesn't make it true. can you confirm this? at least ive provided some evidence.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:10 AM   #27
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Lmao at campfire legend.

Hairy outsiders, Sunny? In my previous post, I stated that Bigfoot is nothing more than a hoax, just like the Loch Ness Monster. Myths created for the sole purpose of entertainment. Think about it.

is it impossible that >People<, who are covered with hair from head to toe, may live somewhere outside of the metropolis where "regular People" don't visit much ?

there are all types of living creatures on and in this planet that we have never seen - it just has to be -
Old 03-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #28
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Listen, Bigfoot isn't real, period. It's all be design to keep you guys entertained and this thread proves my point. You can't prove the existence of a bipedal animal if there's no hardcore data or evidence. Research Bigfoot and you all should be able to come to the conclusion that it doesn't exist!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:02 AM   #29
Paranoid
-

Old 03-29-2013, 03:49 AM   #30
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Listen, Bigfoot isn't real, period.

how about small foot - is he real ?

Quote:
You can't prove the existence of a bipedal animal if there's no hardcore data or evidence. Research Bigfoot and you all should be able to come to the conclusion that it doesn't exist!

we are bipedal animals

i'm not saying that all of the stories are real - i'm saying that it's possible that a group of or groups of >People< who are covered in hair, may exist somewhere on this planet.