news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-27-2013, 06:06 PM   #181
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO got banned. I need a list
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:25 PM   #182
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Don't worry folks, all of them will come back sooner or later. Ceited trolls for a living and he will probably troll twice as much as he used to when he's back.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #183
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
CEITEDMOFO got banned. I need a list
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:56 PM   #184
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I knew you wouldn't leave me. I need my daily Alchemist newsfeed
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:06 PM   #185
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
Good shit...we need some heat humor here since angry is gone

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^^^specter op
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:04 AM   #186
Artsdradamus
Importer/Exporter/Prophet

Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
heat humor
i think that's an oxymoron
Artsdradamus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:04 PM   #187
rat fakerman
anglophone

rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hollow been banned is a bit of a downer considering how mad he made some of you nerds.

rat fakerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:25 PM   #188
shahcronz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

shahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to shahcronz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
good to see the cleanup is in full effect Rings.

About time the weirdos were filtered out of this place.
cosign
shahcronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #189
immaculate

8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
good to see the cleanup is in full effect Rings.

About time the weirdos were filtered out of this place.
8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #190
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i say, keep the weirdos and get rid of the stale, boring regular ass posters.

without the characters of this forum it's just another bland psudo-hip hop forum with boring ass crackers & euros pretending like they know shit.

FUCK THAT!

you take the weirdos out of this place this forum dies within a year or two.

so all you faggits can lick my dick from the very tip of the head to the underside of my filthy unwashed ballsack.

fuck you & your entire families.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote