news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-13-2008, 02:04 AM   #211
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahaha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 02:07 AM   #212
STYLE

Old 06-13-2008, 02:10 AM   #213
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha

white power!??

hahaha

what a joke.

powerful! white! people!!???

hahahaha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 02:55 AM   #214
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

thinks the white race is superior.
I don't believe in race
friends use "nigger" when he's not around.
most of my friends are africans blacks and wiggers, but continue
laughs with them at their african/black jokes.
i usually say "dude that was gay" and it ends, unless it's funny like, Matius calling himself Niggerachi on Halo and getting all the racist halo user remarks that came towards him from across the globe. Sometimes is just fucking hilarious though.

admires white mans capri suns and cool ranch doritos
HELL YA i admire that shit. i NEVER. EEVVVVERR got capri suns at my house. my parents are african. They think fun in playing in the village and america is unsafe. so we didn't get to do SHIT. and if it wasn't needed for survival we wouldn't get it. Capri Sun? you wanna explain that shit to a nigga the went through a civil war. and Capri Sun was the shit. i just never got it. I would go to this douche bags house up the street just for pop and carpi sun.
hates himself and anything that looks remotely like him.
I like myself, and i really like ppl that look like me cause i think it's a good look. Your attempts to pain me as a self hating black man are soft. I don't believe in race, and i don't like racism, therefore if your being racist im going to expose you, and tell you exactly how the world is as opposed to your living in the world as it should be. you currently mad that white ppl have more influence then you. It's cool. I was too when i say 13-15, then i grew out of it.

i think you fail to understand the fact that
I'VE. NEVER. BEEN. TO. DAIRY. QUEEN. IN. MY. LIFE.

and you mentioning of capri suns was a low blow, cause my parents didn't know what field trips were, let alone drinks that kids happen to like cause they taste good.

water

that shit's wack.

water?

fuck that nigga, im real.

and cereal? they'd by the shittiest cereal so that we wouldn't finish it too fast..

the fuck is that? shit costs like what...4 dollars...less?
then when they felt like being generous we'd get donuts, but when they arrive your busy drinking the neighbor kids capri sun and your brothers eat all the donuts

this is all while your dad is using your toothbrush and you mom is calling your sister to come inside and hand her the remote that's 2 feet away from her.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:18 AM   #215
Eyetalian

Eyetalian shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i think you fail to understand the fact that
I'VE. NEVER. BEEN. TO. DAIRY. QUEEN. IN. MY. LIFE.

and you mentioning of capri suns was a low blow, cause my parents didn't know what field trips were, let alone drinks that kids happen to like cause they taste good.

water

that shit's wack.

water?

fuck that nigga, im real.

and cereal? they'd by the shittiest cereal so that we wouldn't finish it too fast..

the fuck is that? shit costs like what...4 dollars...less?
then when they felt like being generous we'd get donuts, but when they arrive your busy drinking the neighbor kids capri sun and your brothers eat all the donuts

this is all while your dad is using your toothbrush and you mom is calling your sister to come inside and hand her the remote that's 2 feet away from her.
Well payed squire

Last edited by Eyetalian; 06-13-2008 at 03:28 AM.
Eyetalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 06:11 AM   #216
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Thank God im not black.

or at least african american
Old 03-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #217
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This was entertaining. Plus, I learned a lil.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:33 PM   #218
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this has gotta be the most interesting thread ive read in this section...it just kept getting more epic smh, this cant be life

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:03 PM   #219
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 04-07-2013, 06:57 AM   #220
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HAHAHAHAH good times
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:33 AM   #221
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Question for those who built with us throughout the years.

When you interact with the people out in this world, family included, do they appear to you to be lost,primitive, far behind the times ?
Old 04-07-2013, 11:35 AM   #222
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That is a good question.

I see some people as grown up children unfortunately, with their yells and arguments being a grown-up version of a baby crying. Yes, I know a few who are not in this decade, not growing with knowledge and experience, stuck in some other time, repeating the same mistakes, believing in things that apparently (from my perspective) are foolish. I see people in a state of confusion and delusion, believing in illusions. Primitive yes, and I see that in the way some are angered easily with their facial expressions looking very primitive, like an aggressive primate would do literally. Lost, yes.

Have you ever noticed that some people who have a prominent supraorbital ridge, are highly aggressive at times, more than those who don't have it?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 04-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #223
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
That is a good question.

I see some people as grown up children unfortunately, with their yells and arguments being a grown-up version of a baby crying. Yes, I know a few who are not in this decade, not growing with knowledge and experience, stuck in some other time, repeating the same mistakes, believing in things that apparently (from my perspective) are foolish. I see people in a state of confusion and delusion, believing in illusions. Primitive yes, and I see that in the way some are angered easily with their facial expressions looking very primitive, like an aggressive primate would do literally. Lost, yes.

Have you ever noticed that some people who have a prominent supraorbital ridge, are highly aggressive at times, more than those who don't have it?
Good post. Truth be told, some individuals don't have the resources nor the will to become better. Growing isn't an overnight process, it takes time, will, knowledge, and experence to become the person you'll want be.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:14 PM   #224
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
That is a good question.

do you ever notice any of these traits in yourself ?

are you ever in any situation where you're tried and tested to see how low you can go ?

Quote:

i never noticed that - i do notice that people who eat swine are often times brash and highly irrational - and people who are overweight and or unhealthy are always trying to get over and do shit half ass.

also meek and humble people who want what's best are usually sad and depressed.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #225
diggy
The ABBOTT

Nice observations on those other things.

The only things I notice are when I do not get enough sleep, I am easy to argue over some bs because my inner dialogue says I should say something.

In general, I say no because I am not an impulsive person. I am slow in my behavior and I am usually an observer.

Quote: