news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-31-2013, 03:56 PM   #16
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Why would the movie be confusing to people? You have situations sometimes when people will do anything for money when they have none and that's what the movie looks like it's about. The 4 white girls are broke and they come up with a plan to get money by robbing banks and robbing stores. It's kinda different to see women doing this because i'm used to seeing men do that.
you obviously don't know who the director is
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:35 PM   #17
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

What difference does it make who directed it? The movie is about a real life situation that some people do. Like i said before, some people will do anything for money when they have none. So the movie doesn't confuse me at all because people who have no money will sometimes rob, steal and kill to get some.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:41 PM   #18
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this was pretty much a blaxploitation movie...set during spring break. director Harmony Korine did the same shit with his debut movie

I repeat, this is an ART FILMMMMMMMMMMM...hence the confused motherfuckers who walked out of the theater, thinking they were going in to see Project X or Hangover
Old 03-31-2013, 05:53 PM   #19
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ya'll kill me with your stupid opinions about stuff. How do you think this is a blaxploitation movie? Blacks aren't the only ones who do illegal stuff to get money even though that's what whites want the world to believe. Spring Breakers is nothing like the 70's blaxploitation movies like Coffy, Bucktown, Superfly, Sweet Sweetback's Badasssss Song. What do you mean it's a art film? Spring Breakers reminds me a little bit of Wild Things 1,2,4 movies. The reason i say that is because the hot white women in those movies came up with a plan to get money and get rich even though a couple of the women already had parents that were rich. Bottom line with movies like this is that no matter what race you are, when you have no money, you'll do whatever to get some.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:43 PM   #20
Shallah Diamonds
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Shallah Diamonds iron monkeyShallah Diamonds iron monkeyShallah Diamonds iron monkey

Whatever, this movie sucked balls.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:51 PM   #21
theheavens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallah Diamonds View Post
Whatever, this movie sucked balls.
favorite movie is Project X

favorite actor Adam Sandler

durp
Old 07-14-2013, 12:49 PM   #22
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I saw Spring Breakers yesterday and it's not that great. I was laughing at the end because 2 white girls killed all of rapper Gucci Mane's drug dealers and killed Gucci Mane while he was in a bathtub watching a black woman and a hispanic woman in the shower freaking each other hahahahahahahahahahaha. It was funny seeing James Franco be a rapper and a drug dealer with silver teeth LOL.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Old 07-14-2013, 04:38 PM   #23
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i'll watch this just to stare at the girls wearing bikini's
Old 04-27-2014, 09:45 PM   #24
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Dope movie. Reminded me of the movie 'Kids' and then I read its the same writer/director.

I don't think i've ever seen a movie edited this way, it kind of blurs together in a druggy haze. The jailbait girls especially Vanessa Hudgens, The score of the film, the visuals and Francos creepy performance were all dope. That final scene? Wow love this movie.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 04:25 AM   #25
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Ya'll kill me with your stupid opinions about stuff.
I think the exact same thing every time I read one of your posts.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:05 PM   #26
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

why was theheavens banned?

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:48 PM   #27
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

For being a piece of shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:42 PM   #28
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote