news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-31-2013, 04:48 PM   #196
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mother of god!! this guy is god sent!!
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:07 PM   #197
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FUCK MY FUCKING life..GOD IS BLACK!!!! AYO TECTRUS MOA...THnk u for showing me this dude...mother of GOD!!! THE REAL IS BACK/...

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 03-31-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:47 PM   #198
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He speaks the truth. No denying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:06 PM   #199
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

mother of god!! this guy is god sent!!
Why does he keep referring to others as dark skin, when he's most likely as equally as dark skin? Does he have an Uncle Ruckus condition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:06 PM   #200
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
Quote:
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 03-31-2013, 09:36 PM   #201
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I KNOW PEOPLE FROM STRAIGHT UP POVERTY, BLACK WOMEN WITH NOTHING TO THEIR NAME AND I RESPECT THEM TO THE FULLEST AS EQUALS BECAUSE OF THE WAY THEY CARRY THEMSELVES. BECAUSE OF THE CLASS THEY MANIFEST, BECAUSE THEY DONT USE "BEING A STRONG BlACK QUEEN" BULLSHIT AS A CLUTCH TO BE A NUISANCE TO SOICETY AND THOSE AROUND THEM, ONCE AGAIN,WE CAN DANCE AROUND THE ISSUE ALL WE WANT, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THESE PEOPLE..NONE WHATSOEVER..I WONT ACCEPT ANY EITHER BECAUSE IM AROUND BLACK PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE, IN THE INNER CITY TOO WHERE I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS..THESE PEOPLE ARE A DISGRACE TO BLACKS WORLDWIDE..PERIOD
Got'em!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:42 PM   #202
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THESE PEOPLE..NONE WHATSOEVER..I WONT ACCEPT ANY EITHER BECAUSE IM AROUND BLACK PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE, IN THE INNER CITY TOO WHERE I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS..THESE PEOPLE ARE A DISGRACE TO BLACKS WORLDWIDE..PERIOD

but there are excuses - there are reasons - people are sick - we are people - we are also sick - my point is, we do and say things that other "Blacks" see as suspect - hurting each other because we cannot deal with other peoples faults and shortcomings is a display of our own weakness - homeboy with the taser displayed a weakness - his approach was childish -
Old 03-31-2013, 09:57 PM   #203
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:
Old 04-01-2013, 11:29 AM   #204
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

I know folks are wondering why I'm so passionate about this, I've been with such a woman in my life before and u would have to kill me before I ever date one again, fuck that, let me put it like this , im not one to judge anyone or their past so I took her in with her 2 kids, who were starving, had not even a pair of good shoes or coats for this extreme weather out here and busted my ass to take care of her and her kids, while she sat at home and blamed everyone for the reason why her abled piece of shit ass wouldn't wanna do nothing with her life, to her, if u were not willing to be a victim and live off the government and sit at home and smoke blunts all day, you were a lame...I can't count on my hands how many times I was called a bitch ass nigga by this bottom feeding lowlife who couldn't even take care of her own kids, then to make things worse, this slut and embarassment to even hell would dare ask her daughters if I was touching them or molesting them in any way possible, like you fuckinh whore...I'm feeding you and your little bastards, you got nerve. On 5 occasions...I nearly ended up locked up because this slut who thinks men in uniforms are lame wouldn't waste time calling the pigs on me, especially if I checked that ass and grabbed that throat every time it tried to put it's hands on me...I don't play that shit..IM A MAN ,you whore.

U know what really pissed me off, in the whole time I was with this piece of diarrhea , I got into fist fights with 3 of her male family members who thought they were tough and so hood till they realized I actually came up in slums,I used to run with killers..dudes that would shoot u just for looking like a joke so I wasn't no pantsy, but what really broke my faith was..she had a little brother, me and this kid were close, he was. A smart kid who had a lot of potential..I mean shit..this kid could write, he could write on the level of professional authors so I took him under my wing and tried to set him straight..I kept this kid off drugs...in school and kept him focused on his writing, soon...he started getting opportunities, he actually was on his way to being more than just a statistic and as soon as those rats..those vemin saw that, they started calling him lame...making him question himself....telling him he wasn't hood or black enough...the poor kid struggled with himself internally until I couldn't convince him anymore and before you know it..he picked up smoking weed and running the streets, he abandoned his talent..his hope..today he is a drop out in a gang and I doubt he is gonna see his 30s...those pieces of shits ruined the poor kids life with their weak ass scum mentality, of playing victims etc...I fucking hate people like that with all my guts...I know this shit too well, I lived it..I came into her life and showed her a way out...she laughed in my face..she thought it was a joke to be your own person ,make your own money and be an educated black person..she rather preferred being uncle SAMs bitch and a good example for the kkk to use..disgusting trash. Fuck em...I have no respect or love for them whatsoever and I caution all u brothers to stop taking up for them, to stop making excuses for them..stop SLEEPING with this vermin and making babies with them...we blacks can do better...we got amazing women in our ethnicity doing things with their lives..those are who we need to focus on...as for these...u don't even wanna know what I want done to them
Old 04-01-2013, 11:50 AM   #205
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how long did you stay together with her for?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #206
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

I wasted 2 years of my life with that trash, it was my fault for actually thinking that I could be a positive effect in her life and show her there's more out there...I'll never be that stupid again , that's for sure
Old 04-01-2013, 01:10 PM   #207
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just because there are "some Blacks" who don't seem iLL affected by this society to you, doesn't excuse beating, and hurting those that obviously are.

" i know some blacks who are successful, why aren't these coons successful, these coons deserve what they get because they aren't successful"

that's how that post looks to me.

plus, who doesn't go through an immature stage at some point in their life.

even the mature make immature decisions/ bad choices -

that mall cop has a string of bad choices......

wait a minute, did that rent a cop tell those children to stop making noise in the mall - those are small children - she may have seen that as an attack on her children - and he caused the situation to escalate over that ?
to the point where he felt he had to taser her in front of her children ?
and you're cool with this ?

i don't expect those who never been married, and or had children, to understand why this rent a cop is wrong.

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-01-2013 at 01:15 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:18 PM   #208
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
..dudes that would shoot u just for looking like a joke so I wasn't no pantsy

dudes that shoot people for looking like a joke are pantsies

i stopped there - close thread
Old 04-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #209
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Sunny, there is nothing u can say to excuse these bitches irrational behavior..you are defending the exact reason why you have to even take a stance when it comes to your own ethnicity, u don't have to agree with me as I respect your opinion but here's a fact that will never change...they are a joke and aren't a representation of all blacks and I'll be damned if anyone wants to defend their nonsense as something that's part of the black struggle or walk of life...fuck that...also...who teaches their kids to yell gay rants at adults? Do you think that is normal behavior? Do u think that is good parenting...do you think it was right for her to act like an animal Infront of her kids?, be sure to give me another excuse for them lol.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #210
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I've been with such a woman in my life before and u would have to kill me before I ever date one again,
you forgot no homo. haha

forgive me in advance if i've missed something because i haven't read every post in this thread, but some of your rants to me sound like they could have been written by a racist white person.

you know how many times i've heard a white person call a black person the N word for the type of behavior and actions you're talking about but are easy to dismiss it when a white person is acting the same or even worse?

i know it's cliche to say this, but trash comes in all races. i used to joke that i was racist towards white people because i hated more white people than black, but that was only because i grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood and went to predominantly white schools. i'd say that i'm sure i would hate a lot of black people too, if i was exposed to them more. and of course that eventually happened when i went to college and moved to a racially mixed neighborhood. but i didn't hate people because they were black or white. i hated them because they were assholes.

sure there is a huge problem in the black community now. and that's not because of skin color. it's more of a class issue. for every success story there are probably 100 failure stories. maybe you felt like you could help that girl and her kids. that plan failed. maybe the next time it will work.