news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-29-2013, 03:21 PM   #4216
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

RIP to Reid Flair

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10030563.shtml

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #4217
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How did he die?
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #4218
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I believe they are still looking into it, but it gave the impression that it might have been drug related.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10030616.shtml

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #4219
check two
N.I.

Wrestlemania predictions?

Trish chose Stephanie to induct her into the Hall of fame? Did she have a choice?

Quote:
Old 04-02-2013, 01:24 PM   #4220
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

She had a choice to not have a choice.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:18 PM   #4221
check two
N.I.

- Charlie Haas unexpectedly retires in strange fashion

Former WWE, and current ROH, star Charlie Haas announced his retirement from wrestling on Saturday before a match with Jeff Louis Neal at the ROH show in Asheville, NC. Haas came to the ring to start the second half of the show, and cut a long, and sometimes rambling, promo about his history in wrestling and having done enough. He wrestled the match, and then stayed in the ring after the match and drew cheers from the crowd. Someone on the ROH staff waved him to come to the back twice, and Haas flipped him off both times. He asked for a mic but was not given one after the match, so he cut a similar promo by just yelling it into the crowd.

During both promos, he called out ROH booker Delirious (a/k/a Hunter Johnston) and ROH commentator Kevin Kelly, specifically referring to Kelly as a "fat piece of shit," for "all the things they say" about him. Haas was visibly shaken and cried during the entire match and later in the locker room. He changed and packed quickly, leaving the building in an agitated state.

Haas later went on to tweet: "Officially retired. No match against [Shelton Benjamin] next week NYC. Time to be a full time dad and husband. I've turned my spandex in for scrubs. Thanks to all the fans throughout the years. I love you all. Stay safe and God bless. WGTT will always be a top Tag Team, forever."

Shore's Slant: Haas appeared to be intoxicated and was heard having words with several people backstage during the final match before intermission, including Delirious and Kelly, which may explain why he took shots at them specifically. The situation was addressed in a post-show meeting with the locker room, and all signs point to this being Haas's unexpected last night.

Quote:
Old 04-07-2013, 02:25 AM   #4222
check two
N.I.

why is the Iron Sheik always mad at Hogan? lol

Hulk Hogan go into hall of fame for having smallest dick in the world #teamsheikie

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Iron-...65209320184731

Quote:
Old 04-07-2013, 11:05 AM   #4223
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SHEIK IS HUNG LIKE AN Ox
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:50 PM   #4224
check two
N.I.

See how these links and streams are for the show?

http://firstrow1.eu/watch/179667/1/w...emania-29.html

http://atdhe.eu/

http://www.desirulez.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Quote:
Old 04-07-2013, 11:47 PM   #4225
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wrestlemania was wack, but that was expected.

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:48 PM   #4226
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
Wrestlemania was wack, but that was expected.
Worst Wrestlemania I have ever seen!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
Old 04-08-2013, 01:03 AM   #4227
check two
N.I.

Which matches were half decent? I heard Fandango was unstoppable.

Quote:
Old 04-08-2013, 01:29 AM   #4228
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Fandango? Damn, I'm definitely out of the wrestling loop. Shit died with the original ECW for me.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #4229
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Which matches were half decent? I heard Fandango was unstoppable.
C2 you were lied to, and the only match that was great was the CM Punk vs The Undertaker match. The Lesnar/HHH match was good too, however the ending was kind of stupid.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
Old 04-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #4230
check two
N.I.

-Woman Embarrasses Her Husband with Sign at Wrestlemania 29

http://nj1015.com/woman-embarrasses-...ania-29-photo/

Quote: