news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #16
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know about that, but this one is funny

theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:42 PM   #17
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #18
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Discipline and violence are 2 different things...

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:51 PM   #19
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Imagine how many time out , talked to and grounded kids have shot up schools lmao

I want someone to dispute that lmao

Old 04-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #20
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Please show proof that the kids that shot up schools had parents that communicated with them. When kids feel isolated, helpless and alone they do very stupid stuff such as shooting the bully and his friends or shooting whomever gets in the line of site. They join gangs to feel as if they are a part of something.

NO COMMUNICATION = NO ABILITY TO HANDLE DEFEAT, HUMILATION, ETC...

Last edited by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI; 04-02-2013 at 04:18 PM.
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:35 PM   #21
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i blame teh zionists.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:46 PM   #22
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

I'm prety sure A majority of American parents put their kids on timeouts, or do the talk thing because they are scared to death of their kids lololl...the system has bullied a lotta parents in this country into being their children's pawns, that's why these kids can Twerk,cuss back and generally disrespect an elder because parents are scared to death of them...911 is their ally....go ahead and dispute me

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 04-02-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:51 PM   #23
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Do u know why u hardly ever see african kids in the news for atriocities in this country? Lololl thats because they are given boundaries...the talk is a simple..domt cross this line or that line and when its crossed, they are disciplined accordingly...they understand the authority of a parent and respect and end up leadimg great lives in society because there are boundaries they wont cross because of high moral values....but sure...time out works lololll

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 04-02-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:56 PM   #24
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i showed the video to an ex of mine, (she is west indian)

She says nothing wrong with twerking, even at that young an age, she said, 'well dont you remember coming with me to my brothers wedding, my neices where dancing to reggae wining and everything, they was 8/10/11 at that time..'

i actually felt sick at that point.. and closed the conversation ;/

some people are fuckt up, especially females over this, the guy beat her way to hard. yes. he shouldnt have beat her at all..

but if this has happened before with his daughter, and he has tried to get her to be decent, but she doesnt. how much can you take?

back to my ex.. im glad she hasnt got a daughter..

why would mothers want to raise girls like that

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:58 PM   #25
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

We in an age where manyblack fathers arent even in the household amd this guy is the bad guy for doing his fatherly duties right? Lmao the pretenciousness cracks me up every damn day...dont forgwt this...i live in this country too...no one can sugarcoat the truth to me lolol

Old 04-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #26
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Sanarcho..exactly...twerking is suggesyive...u put that online and it can stick with u for the rest of your life...jobs etc....thats a dad clearly doing daddy duties...nothing more..nothing less..only him can understand what his kids need...not some garbo from so called experts who go home to worship their kids

Old 04-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #27
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post

=
now look at the ages of the girls in that video, imagine them doing it, imagine how many pedophiles,scum and predators who could probably trace ips watched that and the sick fucks were aroused by what they saw, imagine that father waking up one day and these girls have been abducted, raped or molested for their online actitivities, imagine how many times he probably warned them about alot of stuff and they took him for a joker..

the people who clearly dont understand this probably dont understand that raising little girls is not a walk in the ball park, its especially more dangerous today...because the most dangerous playground in the world is the internet

Old 04-02-2013, 05:31 PM   #28
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he put more attention on his daughter by >BEATING< her, then showing it to

the world - the public beating must be messing her self esteem even more.

it's a bad move

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

But noooo...disciplining kids traumatizes them to some lolllll....

you don't have to BEAT your child to discipline them

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL B, DRAKE View Post

lmno

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 View Post
LMFAO entertaining video although the guy is obviously wrong. I'm with Nose on this one. Real parents don't need that kind of methods. Violence is ALWAYS a sign of helplessness.

word

Quote:
Discipline and violence are 2 different things...
discipline and beatings are 2 different things

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Please show proof that the kids that shot up schools had parents that communicated with them. When kids feel isolated, helpless and alone they do very stupid stuff such as shooting the bully and his friends or shooting whomever gets in the line of site. They join gangs to feel as if they are a part of something.

NO COMMUNICATION = NO ABILITY TO HANDLE DEFEAT, HUMILATION, ETC...

word

Quote:
I'm prety sure A majority of American parents put their kids on timeouts, or do the talk thing because they are scared to death of their kids lololl...the system has bullied a lotta parents in this country into being their children's pawns, that's why these kids can Twerk,cuss back and generally disrespect an elder because parents are scared to death of them...911 is their ally....go ahead and dispute me
a smart, loving parent doesn't even have to punish their children

Quote:
Do u know why u hardly ever see african kids in the news for atriocities in this country? Lololl thats because they are given boundaries...the talk is a simple..domt cross this line or that line and when its crossed, they are disciplined accordingly...they understand the authority of a parent and respect and end up leadimg great lives in society because there are boundaries they wont cross because of high moral values....but sure...time out works lololll

Africa is a huge place with a lot of stuff going on - let's not even open up that discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
i showed the video to an ex of mine, (she is west indian)

She says nothing wrong with twerking, even at that young an age, she said, 'well dont you remember coming with me to my brothers wedding, my neices where dancing to reggae wining and everything, they was 8/10/11 at that time..'

some people are fuckt up, especially females over this, the guy beat her way to hard. yes. he shouldnt have beat her at all..

but if this has happened before with his daughter, and he has tried to get her to be decent, but she doesnt. how much can you take?

back to my ex.. im glad she hasnt got a daughter..

why would mothers want to raise girls like that

in the Caribbean, they cut early - sex is not looked down on out there like it is out here - there isn't allot of pent up sexual frustration out there and they are less likely to shoot up schools -
Old 04-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #29
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

but hold up..how do we know he put up the video when he clearly wasnt the one recording? lol

Old 04-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #30
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote