news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-01-2013, 02:53 PM   #211
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Now now , let's be clear, I know trash exists in every race and I adress em all, however we are talking about this exact situation which has to do with a black mall cop doing his job and the outrage it's caused because it's towards blacks, initially this thread was based on the fact that I agree with his tactics...it didn't take long before this thread was derailed into a racially motivated topic so since we going there..let's go there, what kills me here is how this can even be an issue if race to some when it's a black man dealing with other blacks rofl..and I won't speak on white communities and their internal problems because I don't delve into them or deal with them so I'd rather speak on what I know best, what I'm familiar with, no matter what anyone says..I'm not changing my stance...guys like me are usually chastised as those who hate our kind...no...we love our kind enough not to be delusional about reality, like I said before...when someone is walking into a hole...u have 2 choices...u can either watch em fall into that pit or you can run,grab their hand and remind them their blind and they heading Into danger... Political correctness has never been a strong point for me...something I don't apologize for either

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:56 AM   #212
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That video of that RZA interview.

Where he was being interviewed on some type of tonight show by a white woman who every was saying is racist

And they were also saying that RZA was soft for not smacking her for playing him.

All them fools who were saying that he should issue her an ass whoopin , looked extremely immature to me.

I've been that stupid rent a cop on a few occasions _ lol.

What made posters speak up about race was that fact that yours, and the following 2 or 3 post, labeled the electric boogie girl a coon and a monkey.

We all have our opinions.

And when I'm not feeling well and or low in energy, i feel and say the same shit you sayin.

Difference is, i recognize my own devil, my own shortcomings.

I can admit to myself and the.community that I've been stupid.

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-02-2013 at 10:02 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:13 AM   #213
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Sunny, there is nothing u can say to excuse these bitches irrational behavior..you are defending the exact reason why you have to even take a stance when it comes to your own ethnicity, u don't have to agree with me as I respect your opinion but here's a fact that will never change...they are a joke and aren't a representation of all blacks and I'll be damned if anyone wants to defend their nonsense as something that's part of the black struggle or walk of life...fuck that...also...who teaches their kids to yell gay rants at adults? Do you think that is normal behavior? Do u think that is good parenting...do you think it was right for her to act like an animal Infront of her kids?, be sure to give me another excuse for them lol.
First off, i don't have an ethnicity.

Second, i'm not condoning
Her burger king behavior.

Tell me, after you choked that girl you're calling trash, did she learn her lesson. Did choking her make the situation better ?

There are allot of niggas locked up right now who thought that it was a good idea to teach a fool a lesson in the street.

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-02-2013 at 05:11 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:13 PM   #214
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #215
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can we change graveys name to Redneck Man or something? Lol jesus

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #216
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I love how everyone is trying to paint me as a dude who hates fellow blacks meanwhile I have a bad ass black fiance who id never trade for the world lmao..yall acting like I said..fuck black women, date whites when what I said was fuck coon trash that soils our pride as blacks and get with sisters with a brain. Smh aint no one seeing beyond what they think they know here lolol

Old 04-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #217
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
I love how everyone is trying to paint me as a dude who hates fellow blacks meanwhile I have a bad ass black fiance who id never trade for the world lmao..yall acting like I said..fuck black women, date whites when what I said was fuck coon trash that soils our pride as blacks and get with sisters with a brain. Smh aint no one seeing beyond what they think they know here lolol

nah - that's not how i see you - i'm basically asking you to have compassion and patience - and to understand the condition and the root of the problem -

i get very upset at the bullshit at times also. immaturity in the people is inevitable - there are stages - there are changes to be made.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:21 PM   #218
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

ill tell u guys what...im a racist black man who hates blacks and i need to stop showing disgust anytime i see a fellow black man acting irational towards a working class black man because the working class black man is a sellout who needs to also be irational and let the race fall apart

there...everyone happy now?

Old 04-02-2013, 05:23 PM   #219
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post

halleluya!!!! A real sista

but nooooo..they dont like sistas like her tho..they prefer the one he tased because those are baby machines..they want u to nut in em so they can collect monthly checks...sistas like the one in the video above scare "niggaz", this is what real black men want

Old 04-02-2013, 05:33 PM   #220
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
ill tell u guys what...im a racist black man who hates blacks and i need to stop showing disgust anytime i see a fellow black man acting irational towards a working class black man because the working class black man is a sellout who needs to also be irational and let the race fall apart

there...everyone happy now?

if this is what you get out of the build, that's unfortunate.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:32 PM   #221
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Gravey you are a Nigerian King. These black folks here are basically the same as white rednecks. Thats who they got their names and culture from. America is flooded with generic trash. This is what happens when people lose their identity and adopt the walmart lifestyle
Old 04-02-2013, 06:35 PM   #222
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
Gravey you are a Nigerian King. These black folks here are basically the same as white rednecks. Thats who they got their names and culture from. America is flooded with generic trash. This is what happens when people lose their identity and adopt the walmart lifestyle
actually ghanian fam but yea..this topic has opened my mind to alot of shit...its kinda sad that they really have excuses for irational nonsense...this shits crazy to me

Old 04-02-2013, 06:47 PM   #223
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Damn my bad. A Ghanian King.

I been saying it for years. Decent black folks need to seperate themselvea crom the "blacknecks".
Old 04-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #224
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post

I been saying it for years. Decent black folks need to seperate themselvea crom the "blacknecks".
that fucking simple!! All I've been saying all thread long...and people wanna throw in status, vocation etc into when really it's a thing on character, of trait...destructive people generally are bad energy, and as it pains me to say so...it's even worse in America when u have melanin (and believe me..I hate race wars) but when trash acts outta line..we all get bundled in, I don't see what's so wrong about me being an educated black man defending fellow educated well mannered black men and women, all of a sudden I'm an uncle Tom who hates my own race lmfao..wow...

Could u imagine the discussion we would have been having here had it been a white mall cop that tasered that slut? Like Jesus christ!!

Old 04-02-2013, 07:16 PM   #225
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

That Rob Parker dude who got fired from espn is a prime example. Doggin rg3 as being a " cornball brotha" because he like white pussy and votes republican. Its like they put limits on themselves.

I like basketball, black chicks and rap and i voted for a black guy. And im white and the only people who would take offense to this in the white community are the scumbags. Aka rednecks.

Whites have their own problems. Look at the current state of the republican party. Its basically a baptist redneck haven. Which is why whites have been leaning democrat lately.