news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #10981
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

JASON TERRY CAME BACK TO LIFE TO DISS THE HEAT

"I'd love to see Miami in the playoffs, so we can roll through the champions," he said. "We're fired up. We'd love that matchup.

You know at some point, I don't want to say it's fixed, I think it's going to happen," Terry said. "We are going to see them, and it's going to be fireworks."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...o-lebron-james

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:47 AM   #10982
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yall niggaz still talk Hoops..

When its obvious the Heat will win another..

Cute.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:19 AM   #10983
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maybe from the east, but not the finals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:03 PM   #10984
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Old 03-29-2013, 12:23 PM   #10985
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Check Two, did Danny Granger get traded from the Pacers? This black guy that's a trash truck driver that comes to my job told me this and i told him that didn't happen. If it happened, i would've heard about it on ESPN or saw it on NBA website. I hope Indiana didn't trade him because if they did, they're stupid. Miami is gonna win the championship. I saw their game against Chicago and Chicago did play good defense and i was surprised Chicago scored 101 and won because their offense sucks sometimes.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:17 PM   #10986
check two
N.I.

No, he's still on the Pacers, but he's out for the season right now with an injury.

Quote:
Old 03-31-2013, 04:19 PM   #10987
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-31-2013, 06:50 PM   #10988
check two
N.I.

lol @ lebron complaining about calls, when he gets more bad calls to go his way than anybody in the league.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2013, 12:28 PM   #10989
CEITEDMOFO

Old 04-02-2013, 12:36 PM   #10990
check two
N.I.

If I recall, the Spurs were also without one of their top players. Congrats on having to come from behind to beat the Cavs team without Kyrie Irving.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #10991
CEITEDMOFO

YEA DOWN 27 TO THE CAVS WITHOUT IRVING , DEION WAITERS, & THE LEAGUES BEST REBOUNDER VAREAJO
SPOELSTRA JUST TROLLED BYROn SCOTT
Old 04-02-2013, 01:26 PM   #10992
check two
N.I.

deion waiters?

Quote:
Old 04-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #10993
check two
N.I.

RIP to Greg Willard

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-ref...4531--nba.html

Quote:
Old 04-03-2013, 05:40 PM   #10994
check two
N.I.

Is Brittany Griner going to make the Mavs team?

Quote:
Old 04-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #10995
check two
N.I.

-Big time loser Javaris Crittenton indicted on murder, gang activity charges tied to Atlanta woman’s death.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...0844--nba.html

Quote: