news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

them american spirits taste nasty
Old 04-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
a joint in the morning does wonders.

not no strong indica - lol

a good mild sativa in the morning will give you wings though
Old 04-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #18
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Back in college I smoked for maybe six months or so. Back then I fucked with those Turkish Jades and Newports. Woke up one morning and was just like this shit is disgusting. Never smoked a cig again or had the desire to.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:43 PM   #19
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town Collizion View Post

huh?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #20
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #21
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Just think of how much $$$ you can save by quitting. Tally it.

Good Luck and get active hit the gym play ball do your push-ups, start running/take walks whatever...getting active ..and I don't mean going to work daily routine shit but really active.. is the greatest opponent of smoking. If you quit and just sit around.... pointless.

Also try switching to light cigarettes. The one time I quit cold turkey for almost a year I had switched to Marlboro Lights for about a month or two. I found it helped me transition into cold turkey quitting better than a Menthol could.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #22
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The topic title "I'm tryna quit but..." translates to "I'm a weak fucken pussy faggot with no will power at all and I deserve to get cancer and die a slow, miserable, painful, lonely death".

Don't be so fucken weak you filthy, smelly cunt.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:52 PM   #23
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Just think of how much $$$ you can save by quitting. Tally it.

Good Luck and get active hit the gym play ball do your push-ups, start running/take walks whatever...getting active ..and I don't mean going to work daily routine shit but really active.. is the greatest opponent of smoking. If you quit and just sit around.... pointless.

Also try switching to light cigarettes. The one time I quit cold turkey for almost a year I had switched to Marlboro Lights for about a month or two. I found it helped me transition into cold turkey quitting better than a Menthol could.
yea my coworker told me that when he quit cold turkey, the only thing that helped keep his mind off smoking was working out. He then would feel like shit mentally if he smoked one

Ive always smoked lights but I have been recently switching to Reds because I feel like I take in a lot more smoke when I smoke lights to compensate for the weak effect

Old 04-03-2013, 04:54 PM   #24
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YEA QUIT TRYIN TO REMIX FAGGIT

AND LEAVE IT TO THE PROS LIKE PETE ROCK AND 9TH WONDER
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #25
Chi-Town Collizion
LuniiLatino

Chi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killa

haaa fuck u wade my beats is ill n fuck it ima smoke my ports
n the ren n stimpy cat from australia go buttfuck a black mamba
u dont know me you lobster lookin red lobster entree ass mofucka
Chi-Town Collizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #26
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

hahaha

Old 04-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #27
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

True fact if you smoke cigarettes you are 7x's more likely to suck cock because you possess an oral fixation.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #28
Chi-Town Collizion
LuniiLatino

Chi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killa

lol fuck you dicky i love pussy only and ports u make the kkk look like alchaeida
Chi-Town Collizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:30 PM   #29
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town Collizion View Post
haaa fuck u wade my beats is ill n fuck it ima smoke my ports
n the ren n stimpy cat from australia go buttfuck a black mamba
u dont know me you lobster lookin red lobster entree ass mofucka
I may be a lobster lookin' lobster mofucka, but you pay enormous amounts of money to be less fit, less healthy, and smell a whole lot worse than me, so I don't really give a fuck.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:18 AM   #30
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all our cig packets look like this now though
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote