news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 03-30-2013, 04:12 PM   #46
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

For someone who is meant to have an uplifting existence ratchops, you still spend some amount of time sitting on your wrinkly gonads spouting guff on a hip hop forum while most of us are too busy out in the real world doing things.

One day you may manage to let wu-corp go, until then, you'll just stay a clown in the circus.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:27 AM   #47
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hold on there young scot,

i check this in teh morning time, if u check the times i post, then its easy to see the rest of the day i dont post here..

well done for telling me that,

well done for coming on line onto wu corp to tell me that

hope you enjoyed your easter saturday night on wu corp bro

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 03-31-2013 at 05:21 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:34 AM   #48
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's right.

Prove to us you're important
Old 03-31-2013, 05:56 AM   #49
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how did you get 'important' from my post??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 03-31-2013 at 06:04 AM.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:22 AM   #50
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

because in your post, you wrote the words, " I am Important"

Old 03-31-2013, 11:34 AM   #51
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

delusional mod is delusional

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-31-2013, 11:50 AM   #52
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

why did you say you was a very important person in your post then say that you know you aren't that important in this world ?
Old 03-31-2013, 02:01 PM   #53
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Obviously very important

sanarcho
C-C-C-C-C-Combo breaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:25 PM   #54
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
hold on there young scot,

i check this in teh morning time, if u check the times i post, then its easy to see the rest of the day i dont post here..

well done for telling me that,

well done for coming on line onto wu corp to tell me that

hope you enjoyed your easter saturday night on wu corp bro
Well done for replying to my post.

That is all for now.

Last edited by KERZO; 03-31-2013 at 05:27 PM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:48 AM   #55
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

rofl, taking my user info seriously..

lololol

hahahahhahahahaha

HAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-02-2013, 09:40 PM   #56
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:20 AM   #57
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lulz moved to sid row??

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Tel Aviv University, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on anti-semitic forums, and I have over 300 confirmed shut-downs. I am trained in illogical arguments and I’m the top recruits of the JIDF. You are nothing to me but just another anti-semite. I will shut your posts the fuck down with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about jews on the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mossad spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, cattle. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call free speech. You’re fucking shut-down, goy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shut you down in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just on twitter. Not only am I extensively trained in reporting posts, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the ADL and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable posts off the face of the Internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was to about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you g-ddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, goy.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-04-2013, 11:24 AM   #58
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #59
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-North Korea's Twitter account hacked amid tension; Anonymous allegedly grabs NKorea data

http://news.yahoo.com/nkoreas-twitte...091726564.html

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:47 PM   #60
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post

you must be jewish, i sorry

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

LulZ KillZ Phear....