news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-24-2013, 05:15 PM   #286
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
michonne was kidnapped, raped & tortured by the governor in the comics.

until she was freed.
then she stayed behind and tortured the governor with a power drill and other various items.

the most infamous being "the spoon".
which she fucks him in the ass with and then pops his eye out with said shitty anal rape spoon.

leaving him a one armed/eyed, anally intruded mess she thought was dead.

i knew they were gonna leave "the spoon" out of the show.
thanks for that. i never checked the comics but its crazy how much they watered down for the show.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:39 AM   #287
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

They killed one of the best actors on the show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #288
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

They should try to make it a little less predictable with the killings. Once again they gave more time than usual to a character, so you know he's going to bite the dust.

There is no way they kill Daryl off, he's too popular, lol I'm thinking Tyrese ends up helping Rick's group, and might take one for the team.

Quote:
Old 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM   #289
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Yeah, they aint finished yet.

I wnder who dies in next weeks finale?

Darryl?
Martinez?
Tyrese?
I pretty sure the fans would riot if they killed Deryl Dixon.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #290
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

very

that generational scene was iLL with Hershel, rick, and carl

reminded me of this scripture

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. <>

and

...a child shall lead them....

hershal was sure that carl was out of hand for shooting that kid

then later carl had to explain himself to rick and ran down that list of errors rick made and put him in his place

shit was funny
Old 04-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #291
check two
N.I.

I read that a lot of people were disappointed with the season finale and thought that it lackluster. I was sorry to see Milton go. How long are those old women and brats going to stay with Rick's group? lol When do you think the Governor will make an appearance next season? Or won't he until later?

Quote:
Old 04-04-2013, 02:44 PM   #292
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and they drove off to start their new utopia........
happily ever after.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #293
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what can they do now? meet up with others? find the military?

shit kinda reminds me of falling skies(anyone know if we haz 2nd season to that)

i only get emotional off of tv, when i see my queen with the dragons, then i get hyped up and just want her to

kill everything with fire.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:02 PM   #294
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmm interesting character names.. what are their personalities like?

cannibals? lol eating humans eating humans or humans eating zombies

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #295
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Thanks Ben

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-04-2013, 06:46 PM   #296
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:01 PM   #297
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #298
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Personalities

ABRAHAM - Team player who insists on continuously moving and never staying put.
JESUS - Loner who needs no weapons. His body is a weapon, very stealthy and humble
NEGAN - Power tripping worse then The Governor, has a GOD complex
EZEKIEL - Just introduced in the latest comic, has a GOD complex calls himseld King Ezekiel
THE PREACHER - Holy man who insists on doing whats best but is often caught in between his beliefs and the way the world is now. Wimp

Humans eating Humans because they have no hunting skills

deep
Old 04-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #299
check two
N.I.

If Andrea had killed the Governor earlier on, and one of the henchman took over Woodbury, do you think it would have continued being run in a similar fashion or no?

Quote:
Old 04-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #300
check two
N.I.

How come Martinez or that other guy didn't kill the Governor after he mowed the residents down? It looked like they were pondering the decision.

Quote: