news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #1696
DThayer36
SHAOLIN STUDENT

DThayer36 crouching tiger

Saigon- Bread and Circuses
Big Boi- Dangerous Lies and Viscous Rumors
Brotha Lynch Hung- Mannibalector
Man With The Iron Fists Deluxe Package
A$ap Rocky- Long. Live. A$ap.
Inspectah Deck and 7L & Esoteric- Czarface
Masta Killa- Selling My Soul
DThayer36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #1697
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

New instrumental album by K-Def http://tiny.cc/touchingrealness
Old 03-05-2013, 09:50 AM   #1698
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Recently I got that MIC TYSON splattered vinyl dope
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #1699
Billy Danzenie
Veteran Member

Billy Danzenie crouching tiger

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier
Billy Danzenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:48 AM   #1700
fatboybrandon

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Durag Dynasty & a fully-produced album by Alchemist for your eardrums in 2013. I just picked this one up at UGHH, it dropped yesterday. Expect a banger of an album.

360 Waves by Durag Dynasty, released 3/25/2013 on Nature Sounds

Last edited by fatboybrandon; 03-26-2013 at 11:58 AM.
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #1701
fatboybrandon

I couldn't pass this one up either: 'Ironman (GOLD EDITION BOX SET)

Includes:
- 24k Audiophile Gold Disc (the CD itself is embedded with 24-karat gold) housed in a "Cherrywood Trophy Box" with a gold IRONMAN plaque
- 48-page full color hard cover book, including extended artwork, album lyrics and text written by Chris Faraone
- Black 2-piece outer box with gold foil sticker embossed with the Ghostface Ironman logo

More images and details of this limited-edition set here at UGHH

New project from Trinity (Sadat X, A.G. and DJ Jab), the song above is produced by Dilla. Album hit stores March 26th

Old 04-05-2013, 11:37 AM   #1702
fatboybrandon

Been waiting for another Hav solo LP, I hope this one is better than Kush. I placed my pre-order this week here at UGHH.com.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:37 PM   #1703
fatboybrandon

More Mobb:

"Albert Einstein" by Prodigy & Alchemist - Click here for tracklist and pre-order info
Old 04-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #1704
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got big l - lifestylez..., gza - liquid swords, notorious big - ready to die, all on wax it's awesome
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #1705
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Nacerima dream by papoose...fiiiire!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:47 PM   #1706
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stereo lab, dots and loops

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:46 AM   #1707
fatboybrandon

All new Alchemist beats for your collection: Durag Dynasty (Planet Asia + Tristate + Killer Ben) w/ Alchemist (Instrumental Version)

http://tiny.cc/duragdynastyinstrumental
Old 07-03-2013, 12:43 PM   #1708
Rorschach
Sean.

Rorschach shaolin monk

Went hunting in town and ended up with a pile of new stuff. Fitting into two photos;

Skint now...
Rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:15 PM   #1709
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

I just TRADED IN wu chronicles 1 & 2, wu tang greatest hits, think differently, mathematics love hell or right & the problem. Just copped reloaded and marcberg.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:27 AM   #1710
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just copped that D Stroy shit more than beats & rhymes off iTunes.
LP is fukin nasty Dickinson