news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #16
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art
i don't think any of us can or ever will know or understand it in our lifetime. however, that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying to find the truth.
I think its safe to say that we'll never fully comprehend the Source from which all creations springs. At best we can only seek to understand the principles upon which the physical world was established and do our best to move in harmony with those principles. Its my view that religion (you can take your pick on which) is there to help one achieve that foundation, how it goes about doing so is more a reflection on the culture it comes from.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:07 PM   #17
Dokuro
復活の呪文

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
God is your only truth and salvation.

god only leads you to slavery
if the truth is to a Tyrant who demands you to follow or die, then id rather live the lie

lord Lucifer brought us science and reason and freed us from the Chains that god has bond us by
we may never see Edan again but we can make it our self
peace is only good because we try to obtain it ourself if some one offers it to you and all you have to do is follow unconditionally it is false and a lie

ohh.... i'm adding that to my Lucifer page
went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:47 PM   #18
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Stoicism.

Where intelligent thought started and ended.

The fact of the matter is that the ancients could figure out most of what we know from science and technology using proper deduction. They already knew that the highest power is the very structure of the universe, something which is both physical (matter) and metaphysical (energy.)

They concluded millenia ago that we don't need evidence to back up our conclusions, only to lead us to them. Evidence can verify something, but a trained mind can figure anything out given that it thinks properly. At worst their theories were building towards better ones. Its like you look at atomic structure and the ancients figured out that it formed various shapes at an infinitesimal scale. They hadn't totally figured out atomic bonds and structure but they were pretty close. It worked, it made sense. Some things were cubes, some things had a ton of sides. The cubes hold together better. That's a strong nuclear bond. The many sided shapes slide around. That's a weak nuclear bond.

We've somehow abandoned the ancient philosophy for religions while simultaneously improved our evidence gathering.

Stoicism is like Buddhism, only for realists.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:41 AM   #19
Dokuro
復活の呪文

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Stoicism.

Where intelligent thought started and ended.

The fact of the matter is that the ancients could figure out most of what we know from science and technology using proper deduction. They already knew that the highest power is the very structure of the universe, something which is both physical (matter) and metaphysical (energy.)

They concluded millenia ago that we don't need evidence to back up our conclusions, only to lead us to them. Evidence can verify something, but a trained mind can figure anything out given that it thinks properly. At worst their theories were building towards better ones. Its like you look at atomic structure and the ancients figured out that it formed various shapes at an infinitesimal scale. They hadn't totally figured out atomic bonds and structure but they were pretty close. It worked, it made sense. Some things were cubes, some things had a ton of sides. The cubes hold together better. That's a strong nuclear bond. The many sided shapes slide around. That's a weak nuclear bond.

We've somehow abandoned the ancient philosophy for religions while simultaneously improved our evidence gathering.

Stoicism is like Buddhism, only for realists.
is that the school from the Hellenistic philosophy that teaches one to be cynical and oppresses ones emotional and bestial side in order to objectively find a solution in an ambiguous situation

god luck with getting out of a complex situation that requires you to be the "Beast"
like... i don't know.....
LIFE
went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #20
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
is that the school from the Hellenistic philosophy that teaches one to be cynical and oppresses ones emotional and bestial side in order to objectively find a solution in an ambiguous situation

god luck with getting out of a complex situation that requires you to be the "Beast"
like... i don't know.....
LIFE
Yep. The school of thought concerned with thinking...

Lead me, Zeus, and you too, Destiny,
To wherever your decrees have assigned me.
I follow readily, but if I choose not,
Wretched though I am, I must follow still.
Fate guides the willing, but drags the unwilling.

Though I also like Epicurean philosophy. They both have their merits.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:44 AM   #21
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good stuff
Old 04-07-2013, 06:23 AM   #22
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

last year my mother in law hit me with all the tablets from doc york. some of it is really out there. shiiiiit a LOT of it is out there. idk if i'm allowed to share. i need tio call her and ask what is suitable for the public.
Uncle Steezo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what you feel about the story of Halal and his wife ?
Old 04-10-2013, 11:30 AM   #24
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkEXile crouching tigerDarkEXile crouching tiger

I really don't know anymore. I grew up in a Christian church, stopped believing in all of that when I was a teenager. I became a Muslim a few years ago, and I don't even know if I believe in God anymore. Atleast the Abrahamic view of God anyways.
DarkEXile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #25
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Questioning one's own beliefs might be the first step. Keeping that which could be backed up and throwing away that which cannot, might be the next step.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:13 PM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
what you feel about the story of Halal and his wife ?

Chapter 8
The Story of Anak, The Wife Of Haylal

(19 x 3 = 57)

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-10-2013 at 01:16 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:50 AM   #27
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Always question what your told,

Always look at every side of the story

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:14 PM   #28
plaugexX

plaugexX Village Idiot

I have been questioning the existence of God since I was 12yrs old. I now believe that Man cannot rely on external forces to govern ones life. Human beings develop their values based on a number of factors and those values determine the kind of character a person develops. Rational thought, Logic and Morality are learned principles which are inherent in Man and the better the ability to understand these principles the more ethical the behavior of the person becomes.
plaugexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #29
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

...and become gods
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:06 PM   #30
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaugexX View Post
I have been questioning the existence of God since I was 12yrs old. I now believe that Man cannot rely on external forces to govern ones life. Human beings develop their values based on a number of factors and those values determine the kind of character a person develops. Rational thought, Logic and Morality are learned principles which are inherent in Man and the better the ability to understand these principles the more ethical the behavior of the person becomes.
Solid post

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote