news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 03-09-2013, 01:14 AM   #1
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous
Default Injustice

so the people who brought you Mortal Kombat are makeing a game called injustice and it's dc comic characters such as the flash batman superman etc pitting off aganist one another in a really cool looking fighting game...anybody else excited about this release coming soon?

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:35 AM   #2
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i will buy it
Old 04-04-2013, 02:59 AM   #3
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

I'm getting this for ps3

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:35 AM   #4
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkEXile crouching tigerDarkEXile crouching tiger

It looks promising.
DarkEXile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:21 PM   #5
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Just copped this because a buddy of mine wanted to rock online. Hopefully this shit is dope.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #6
shingen
Banned

shingen Sinister snakeshingen Sinister snakeshingen Sinister snakeshingen Sinister snake

word
this games gonna rocc!
death killa that dudes awesome!!
shingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:59 AM   #7
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

This game is mad fun, I'm glad I picked it up. I've mostly been using Flash so far. Deathstroke looks ill and I love his gun and sword. I'm definitely feeling him too.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #8
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

This is a dope ass fighter...as much as it pains me to say this, aquaman is a beast!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ hahahaha that's what I noticed

seems like they made a lot of the lamer characters really dope.

Nightwing is my shit right now, so is green arrow

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote