news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-11-2013, 09:20 PM   #16
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jesus christ I got a migraine from reading the comment section

these "raps fans" today have NO HISTORY
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:21 PM   #17
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jesus christ I got a migraine from reading the comment section

these "raps fans" today have NO HISTORY
Old 04-11-2013, 10:15 PM   #18
snakesonawiggly
Crunk Is Dead

snakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken masta

I'm just hoping there's more Ghost then last time

http://ramblingconn.blogspot.com/
my third blog
snakesonawiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:21 PM   #19
theheavens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesonawiggly View Post
I'm just hoping there's more Ghost then last time
yeah no kidding. he only had two verses in 8 Diagrams and they were the best ones on the album. maybe he was too busy working on Big Doe Rehab, which came out around the exact same time.

and please no wack art cover like 8 diagrams
Old 04-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #20
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Id like to see kanye produce an epic single for them. They deserve a hit.

The last album was good but it was mood music. They need some bangers like heavens sake, swordsman, click click etc.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:48 PM   #21
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Hopefully they can put up a street anthem that will hit the airwaves not the bullshit that everybody is rockin right now. That Rap & Bullshit.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:50 PM   #22
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i hope the album is good.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #23
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

^ yes....

that would be nice.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:06 AM   #24
Shallah Diamonds
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Shallah Diamonds iron monkeyShallah Diamonds iron monkeyShallah Diamonds iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
Hopefully they can put up a street anthem that will hit the airwaves not the bullshit that everybody is rockin right now. That Rap & Bullshit.
Too early to tell but from the title alone reminds me of a back to Forever vibe. Street anthem though? I take the title to mean more stream of consciousness but again, too early to tell.

I'm all in for more joints like Heaterz and For Heaven's Sake though.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:30 AM   #25
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son

The time has come for the Wu-Tang Clan to rise again.

FULL POWER
Old 04-12-2013, 05:09 AM   #26
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

lol
Old 04-12-2013, 05:48 AM   #27
MistaBPL

MistaBPL shaolin monk

Every Wu-Tang album I have ever listened to rocked. The cinematic Wu-Tang Forever mainly being my favorite of the albums because it's so confrontative, it just grabs you in and never lets you go.

Naming it after a track does suggest that they may try to hard to recreate the magic but you know what the good thing is, it'll still rock. Wu-Tang is Wu-Tang regardless of the timeframe.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:31 AM   #28
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

well....they're NOT great at naming albums.

regardless, after all the 8D drama....and the speculation allll year, and just about every general saying "well it needs to be right....we gotta do it right"....for them to come together and agree on a method and decide to make an album....HELLL...FUCKIN...YEAHHHH!!!!!

they're the greatest ever, by far....its not possible for them to fuck up another album.
....is it?????

i mean, for how important this album is......its not possible for them to mess up, right?

cant wait!!

***and FYI.....LOLOLOLOLOL......july??? LOLOLOL....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
absolutely nobody makes better albums than WU....and absolutely nobody delays albums like WU.

all in all, i dont care WHEN it drops....I really dont. i just want it.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:01 AM   #29
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Its the title of a john woo movie too.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:02 AM   #30
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"yeah no kidding. he only had two verses in 8 Diagrams"

campfire, take it back & HGW
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote