news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-12-2013, 08:22 AM   #31
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

This summer promises to see the first true Wu-Tang Clan album in six years.

The legendary nine-man collective Wu-Tang Clan have gone nearly six years without a true studio album. That appears to be changing this summer, as 8 Diagrams will no longer be the reported final album from the Staten Island-Brooklyn-and Bronx, New York representatives. The eight living members of the Wu are said to be releasing A Better Tomorrow in July. The effort comes 20 years after the classic debut album, Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), released on Loud/RCA Records.

HipHopNMore reported that a U.K. press release coinciding with overseas dates confirmed the title and anticipated release season.

Next wee, Ghostface Killah of the Clan, will release Twelve Reasons To Die, with producer Adrian Younge. The Soul Temple Records release is executive produced by RZA.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:53 AM   #32
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

If this actually releases in the summer, I'll be amazed.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:58 AM   #33
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Staten Island-Brooklyn-and Bronx, New York representatives
who in the Wu is from the Bronx?
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:47 AM   #34
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

this is great news cant wait for the album.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #35
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Not only is this announcement weird, this album is not dropping in June. GZA didn't even know about this. Ghostman (from House of Hiphop, tourmanager Raekwon, Method Man & Redman) confirmed GZA said this. I think we'll get more information soon.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:44 AM   #36
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ yep!

Quote:
Wu-Tang Clan are currently working on their upcoming album A Better Tomorrow, due for release in July 2013.
it's just a quote from the press release, which has not been seen
but there is no smoke without fire
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:15 AM   #37
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Not only is this announcement weird, this album is not dropping in June. GZA didn't even know about this. Ghostman (from House of Hiphop, tourmanager Raekwon, Method Man & Redman) confirmed GZA said this. I think we'll get more information soon.
why would someone else's manager know what he said? GZA is not touring with any of those guys currently
Old 04-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #38
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Maybe because he has connections with the Wu-Tang Clan? He asked GZA and he didn't even know. I could ask you the same. Why are you believing a leak from a press release without the generals confirming this. I'm sure there will be more info soon. Not one clanmember co-signed.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #39
WuBizzie

WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey

Quote:
Maybe because he has connections with the Wu-Tang Clan? He asked GZA and he didn't even know. I could ask you the same. Why are you believing a leak from a press release without the generals confirming this. I'm sure there will be more info soon. Not one clanmember co-signed.
Several members already confirmed that they laid down verses for a new Wu album (Ghost, Meth and Deck). An album is in the works, regardless if you believe this "press release" or not.

WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:41 PM   #40
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Where did I say that they weren't working on the album? I said the album won't be released in June (meant July, my mistake). I never said they weren't working on it and maybe the album name is real, but I can't take this announcement seriously. GZA doesn't know anything about it, that's not weird to you?
Old 04-12-2013, 02:05 PM   #41
Don Universo
PRODIGAL SUN

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Wu Tang nigga that's wussup!

Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:09 PM   #42
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

They should try and get 4th Disciple and Killah Priest up on the album.....they deserve it....esp since the album will be titled A Better Tomorrow supposedly, a track that 4th produced....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:30 PM   #43
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:

lol
lol did lil b, drake post that?...Anyways Wu-Tang at there laziest is still better than 95% of the bullshit thats out now. Jus hope Rza doesnt try to do anything weird production wise. Id love it if he went back to his old style of production one last time, but i doubt it.... Still good news to hear anyway.

Last edited by GhostlyRaes; 04-12-2013 at 06:38 PM.
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #44
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

lol at the subliminals, chamber music was nice, legendary weapons was a failure lets admit that
Holocaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:40 PM   #45
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
They should try and get 4th Disciple and Killah Priest up on the album.....they deserve it....esp since the album will be titled A Better Tomorrow supposedly, a track that 4th produced....
On that p.w.o.w.r. priest has a line where he says somethin bout "a better tomorow"(cant remember which song rite now)...maybe this shits been under wraps for a min.
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote