news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 04-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Beyonce And Keyshia Cole Are Beefing

Beyonce has a new song out and i forgot the name of it but the lyrics say that bitches need to bow down to her and Keyshia Cole got angry at what she said. Keyshia said when she was with Destiny's Child, she was doing songs telling black women they need to stick together and love each other. Now she's telling black women to bow down to her because she thinks she's the best r&b female singer. I haven't heard Beyonce respond to her but i would like to know what she thinks about Keyshia's comments. It's obvious that Beyonce has a ego because she's sold a lot of records, her concerts always sellout and she's done some movies that have made money. Plus she's married to Jay-Z. I do think Beyonce is the best r&b female singer and i don't listen to r&b female singers. Reason i say she's the best is because she can sing, she can dance, she's cute and sexy, she does songs you can dance to. Most r&b female singers don't do songs you can dance to and i like songs that have uptempo beats because i'm not into a lot of love songs.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:56 AM   #2
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Keshias tits call to me.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:25 AM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL. I saw a radio interview she did on Youtube with her husband Daniel Gibson on the radio show in Los Angeles that has DJ Envy and Charlamagne and a cute black woman. I kept looking at her because she's so cute. I'm not a fan of her music but i wanna fuck her.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:04 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When was Keisha Cole a part of Destinys Child ?
Old 04-13-2013, 01:15 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I never said Keyshia was with Destiny's Child. You know she wasn't with them LOL.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I never said Keyshia was with Destiny's Child. You know she wasn't with them LOL.

i never said you said she was with Destinys Child
Old 04-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Whatever retard. Just post your opinion about their beef.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

nah - that's what bitches do - i'll leave that up to you -
Old 04-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Was Keisha Cole in 227?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:59 PM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Keyshia said when she was with Destiny's Child, she was doing songs telling black women they need to stick together and love each other.

read it wrong - write it better
Old 04-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Was Keisha Cole in 227?

yes

she was also reruns little sister in what's happening
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That's right, I forgot about that. She also tried out for the team in The White Shadow, but Coolidge and Salami were getting on her case about it.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:58 AM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

lol - she was a guess a few times on the facts of life, but Tootie kept getting jealous and scratched her face the last time
Old 04-14-2013, 06:20 PM   #14
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Keisha who?

Beyonce all day.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote