|04-15-2013, 08:39 PM||#1|
DuncanHine Monument Cakes
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NEW JERUSALEM
Posts: 14,216Rep Power: 90
Greatest secrets ever told volume 1
I am one out of 3,000 fighters from a rebellion group that led a war back in the 80s, against the triangle race of aliens. I do not want to go further with to many details and I would like to keep the updates swift as possible.
1. Saucers never existed and never will exist.
2. The flying triangle space ship is the only UFO that fly’s in the atmosphere of earth and is the only flying UFO that has ever existed.
3. Refrain from using the term lights when describing what you see, they are engines.
4. The triangle has three engines underneath its cloaked ship.
5. The triangle space ship can turn its 3engines on one at a time.
6. When the cloaked triangle turns its first ‘round’, ‘saucer’ like engine on, the looker describes the event as a single flying saucer.
7. When the cloaked triangle turns the first, and the second round shape saucer like engine on, the looker describes the event as 2 saucers flying side by side.
And of course when all3 are turned on it always described as a flying triangle.
8. What hampered humans upon this earth from knowing the truth and distinguishing what’s right and what’s wrong, came from a simple or controlled mistake that led this world to looking for flying saucers.
The triangle race of aliens was implanting humans, and even had humans to work for them to make this possible. The reptilian race the same thing, I was on the reptilian’s side until 2010.
In over a billion years of life and history in the universe, everything evolved into something unique and highly evolved.
The land evolved humans.
The air evolved the harpy race like humans.
The sea evolved the dolphin’s ancestors, the reptilian race.
An evolved bird like human controls the triangle race, we call them Harpy’s In Greek mythology, a harpy (Greek: ἅρπυια, harpyia, pronounced [hárpuja]; Latin: harpeia) was one of the winged spirits best known for constantly stealing all food from Phineus. The literal meaning of the word seems to be "that which snatches" as it comes from the Greek word harpazein (ἁρπάζειν), which means "to snatch".