news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #16
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

I think you should seperate the "Wu-Tang Appearance" into two different colours.

The first being ones where the whole clan has been confirmed to appear and the other where there is no confirmation so far. A lot of venues try and front on fans and call shows Wu-Tang shows when they already have been informed one or more members won't be available.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:05 PM   #17
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
I think you should seperate the "Wu-Tang Appearance" into two different colours.

The first being ones where the whole clan has been confirmed to appear and the other where there is no confirmation so far. A lot of venues try and front on fans and call shows Wu-Tang shows when they already have been informed one or more members won't be available.
i'm not privy to Wu-Tang's contracts. I'm just a caveman. I fell on some ice and later got thawed out by some of your scientists. Your world frightens and confuses me!

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:23 PM   #18
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
It's been unstickied. Nobody had posted in it for almost 2 weeks, and even then it was sporadic. Basically since angry and hollow darts got banned, it lost interest.
that's dumb. what the hell's going on with the project
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:36 AM   #19
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nothing new. That's why it's been unstickied.

Old 04-11-2013, 07:16 PM   #20
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
It's been unstickied. Nobody had posted in it for almost 2 weeks, and even then it was sporadic. Basically since angry and hollow darts got banned, it lost interest.
Why's those guys get banned?
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:11 AM   #21
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Chamber View Post
Why's those guys get banned?
They were caught having sex with each other in a dark corner of KTL...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:08 AM   #22
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Default Method Man & Redman, Hanz On, Carlton Fisk mini 4/20 tour in Colorado & Idaho

Old 04-13-2013, 12:14 PM   #23
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

I wish Meth didn't just play weed themed concerts.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #24
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

what does it matter if he calls his concert 4/20 or Hot dogs and Donuts? he's doing all the same songs

Old 04-14-2013, 08:45 AM   #25
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

July 12 Frauenfeld, Switzerland - Openair Frauenfeld

Old 04-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #26
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

I had to go to 3 best buys to find 12 reasons to die. i hoped on the deluxe version im lovin it. for ne body in the mass area go to south bay best buy they got it.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:07 PM   #27
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Old 04-17-2013, 07:03 AM   #28
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzinBilly View Post
I had to go to 3 best buys to find 12 reasons to die. i hoped on the deluxe version im lovin it. for ne body in the mass area go to south bay best buy they got it.
That's the one with the apollo brown tape? How much was it?
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:21 AM   #29
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

No. It had an instrumental CD. Apollo brown is digital only, I think.

Old 04-17-2013, 11:12 AM   #30
red-one

red-one iron monkeyred-one iron monkeyred-one iron monkey

8-22 wu-tang clan live i stockholm sweden @ gröna lund

https://soundcloud.com/red-one-1
red-one is offline   Reply With Quote