0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #1021
JahroamDaGod
 
JahroamDaGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 87
Rep Power: 0
JahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
All fakin Duns are caked in mud,
mixed with tainted blood, Bloaw bloaw!...
I baked ya shrubs half baked off dubs,
dirty spots get rubbed,
bitch raped then burned,
as I skate away with your Jamaican Rum...

NEXT WORD: Orange
trip skater runs, I blaze with bums
a black Raider breakin the slums without taking a plunge
congregating slugs coagulate with weighted guns,
scorched lungs pouring blood into orange cups...

NEXT WORD: DRESS
JahroamDaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:11 PM   #1022
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated
 
Metalfist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: killa cali
Age: 28
Posts: 216
Rep Power: 0
Metalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killa
Default

running through you hoes like porn sluts
murder pussys like you we dont morn fucks
Nikes 501s white tees what did you expect
Gs form Southern California we know how to dress!
__________________

Metalfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:24 PM   #1023
tekunique
SupaSelekta
 
tekunique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TransFixedST8
Posts: 6,345
Rep Power: 46
tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfist View Post
running through you hoes like porn sluts
murder pussys like you we dont morn fucks
Nikes 501s white tees what did you expect
Gs form Southern California we know how to dress!
post the next word.
__________________
TEKUNIQUE SOUNDCLOUD
tekunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:57 AM   #1024
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated
 
Metalfist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: killa cali
Age: 28
Posts: 216
Rep Power: 0
Metalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killa
Default

oops I forgot
next word (Beast)
__________________

Metalfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 05:59 PM   #1025
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,384
Rep Power: 28
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

hawks that specialize in how to invade your nest clean-up the bloody mess
live from the den in Denver I delivered a message of success
bust ya abs like an absess add stress my crew striving to perfect
wind staff to your neck before you could pull the tech I'm a technical threat
crow loud entrance to the ring hand-blocking your off-point swings
a human sized pot I bring to boil all savages on thriving soil
we toil harder than diggers for oil my queen royal and loyal
so go ahead muscle man get oiled up to get frame broiled(what)
milk spoiled sluts suck it up after pm the master pussy masher
more drama than Compton gangs I bang on beast-masters

next word:commentary
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 10:08 PM   #1026
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS
 
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Section 9 HQ
Posts: 9,373
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 56
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
hawks that specialize in how to invade your nest clean-up the bloody mess
live from the den in Denver I delivered a message of success
bust ya abs like an absess add stress my crew striving to perfect
wind staff to your neck before you could pull the tech I'm a technical threat
crow loud entrance to the ring hand-blocking your off-point swings
a human sized pot I bring to boil all savages on thriving soil
we toil harder than diggers for oil my queen royal and loyal
so go ahead muscle man get oiled up to get frame broiled(what)
milk spoiled sluts suck it up after pm the master pussy masher
more drama than Compton gangs I bang on beast-masters

next word:commentary

Commentary clone capture jar
Battling bars, rattling cars, battling underneath the stars
End cha girl’s hunger pains when thunder rains, she be coveted by
A hustler gains, tussle in pages writ the bible within geological content
Timex your template when I implement diction
Depicted fiction with friction kicking knowledge
When school wasn’t cool enough I made a collage out of logic

Next word: Haunted
__________________

NON IGNORANT...





SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 03:04 PM   #1027
J.T.S.
God Of WAr
 
J.T.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,384
Rep Power: 28
J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
Commentary clone capture jar
Battling bars, rattling cars, battling underneath the stars
End cha girl’s hunger pains when thunder rains, she be coveted by
A hustler gains, tussle in pages writ the bible within geological content
Timex your template when I implement diction
Depicted fiction with friction kicking knowledge
When school wasn’t cool enough I made a collage out of logic

Next word: Haunted
I keep the interstate guarded for every war he's rewarded
the ceremony recorded ape's banging they chests out of boredom
no tolerance I'm a turbulent swordsman friction enforcing
no mind games think so here's a Lennon shot end of the plot
should've never walked to the end of the block
these master-pieces redundant to the cops
bricks turned to college funds for the seeds degrees they got
turn you apple-heads to motts were growing company crops
look at the combo's he's got to make a mayweather drop
you couldn't kill the pain with the pot blood-stains on the rocks
guzzle the rum the lesson brung will puzzle the dumb
the most hated but the least wanted dangerous once confronted
let the kush burn like a house that's haunted

next word:Farctate
__________________



My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one