news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-19-2013, 12:29 AM   #91
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

It's a trendy thing for bored, lonely, mid-30's males who are left out of the mating pool to immerse themselves with.

Apart from that.. the devolution of intelligence is spreading like wild fire & the black plague.

Critical / Analytical thought is about as rare as diamonds. Mental short-cuts and easypeasy digestible theories + viral memes are the nutrients that keep the dumb, deaf, and blind marching like they have a purpose who can explain it all like Clarissa.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:55 AM   #92
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Why does sanarcho still believe in conspiracy theories?
???

why do U assume to know me,

having lulz in gen chat is aconspiracy theory?

trolling is aconspiracy theory? you rATard

doing investigations for lulz is conspiracy theory? lulz at this wanna be jewish retard

show me the conspiracy you talk of. show me when i was being serious about it

so many self hating idiots like you, assume too much with out actually knowing..

just follow what your boss says.

why does robbie, get so hurt over my views/posts (gimmick)

that he has to delete and edit what i say?

He can troll while others cant?

lulz at these classist / egotistical wanna be something but their not ameritards

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 04-19-2013 at 07:04 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:57 AM   #93
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
It's a trendy thing for bored, lonely, mid-30's males who are left out of the mating pool to immerse themselves with.

Apart from that.. the devolution of intelligence is spreading like wild fire & the black plague.

Critical / Analytical thought is about as rare as diamonds. Mental short-cuts and easypeasy digestible theories + viral memes are the nutrients that keep the dumb, deaf, and blind marching like they have a purpose who can explain it all like Clarissa.

You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart! Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take five steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended 137 years ago. Move the fuck on! Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin' Otisville, J! Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your 72 whores roasting in a jet-fuel fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass! Fuck Jacob Elinsky, whining malcontent. Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass. Fuck Naturelle Riviera, I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back, sold me up the river, fucking bitch. Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar sipping on club sodas, selling whisky to firemen, cheering the Bronx bombers. Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row-houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue, from the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-19-2013, 07:09 AM   #94
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

http://www.businessinsider.com/congr...#ixzz2QrSge400

lulz

ameritards and conspiracies.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-19-2013, 07:20 AM   #95
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

dont worry; your heroes will save you as you slaves goto work,

you continue to support the same corporations/people that have pushed and support cispa

Ameritards, thinking everything is a false flag and a conspiracy, while in reality their getting raped willingly.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-19-2013, 10:14 AM   #96
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCoCasian View Post
Why do people tell you they are going to do something only to have you change your plans and then they no show no call....Like Fuck You I spit On Your Face!!
WildBill one of my good friends IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmyk View Post
^^^ben's in trouble.

MadMyk A friend that passed away recently due to cancer.