news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-24-2012, 01:10 AM   #31
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How bout Mae Young?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:37 AM   #32
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Ray Winston
Jean Reno
Danny Trejo
Steven Seagal
Robert De Niro
Billy Drago (Frank Nitti from Untouchables)
Vicent Klyn (Fender from Cyborg)
Bolo Yeung

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #33
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
Well it looks like some names are being thrown around for the next Expendables even though Expendables 2 is not even out yet. ( Next week by the way )
Expendable 3 will or might see Nicolas Cage as producer Avi Lerner said. He also threw out Clint Eastwood and some others.
Producer Avi Lerner announced:
We’ve approached Clint Eastwood to be one of the guys, we’ve got a character in mind for him. We’re talking to Harrison Ford. [And we want] Wesley Snipes when he comes back from prison. I’ll give you one more name, we’ve got Nicolas Cage to play [one of the characters] — and we’re going to bring Mickey Rourke back, if he won’t be too crazy. I like Mickey. And of course, all the existing stars [will return]
All this could be crazy if it go’s down but I would also look in to Steven Segal and Cynthia Rothrock should have been in the Expendables 2.
Originally Jackie Chan was supposed to be in Expendables 2 but could not be due to Him filming Chinese Zodiac. A few day’s ago Jackie Discussed that, he also said he would love to be in a part 3 if it is made.

http://www.soreelflix.com/some-names...expendables-3/

Who would you like to see in the next expendables?
i hope this is true jackie chan is all this is missing
Old 04-15-2013, 09:18 AM   #34
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Expendables 3 Cast Update -

Expendables 3 Gets a new cast mate. SLY Tweeted last night who this person is.

Quote:
"Wesley Snipes has been released from prison in Pennsylvania a few days ago, and… he just landed a role that is not a straight to DVD movie. Looks like Snipes will be teaming up with an old friend and I feel it’s a perfect fit. That friend is Sylvester Stallone and he tweeted this last night -
@TheSlyStallone: @TheSlyStallone Wesley Snipes is BACK!!!! … …with US.
Its encrypted or not very detailed but we all know what it means right? Wesley Snipes looks to be apart of the cast for Expendables 3, what else is Sly working on and with his earlier tweets are about Expendables 3.
Before the Snipes Tweet he also Tweeted he would like Mel To Direct the next Expendables, as in Mel Gibson. No word from Mel but as of right now no director has been selected for Expendables 3.
I like That snipes will be apart of Expendables and he will fit well, as for Mel Gibson… I like Mel’s work so I would like to see what Mel Would bring and I feel he could bring a more story telling film."
http://www.soreelflix.com/movie-news...-to-be-amazed/
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #35
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hope this turns out to be true.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:38 PM   #36
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BRING ACTION JACKSON !!!

Old 04-20-2013, 01:46 PM   #37
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL. I haven't seen Carl Weathers in a long time. I'm gonna get Action Jackson on dvd because i love Vanity. She was hot back in the day. She's picked up some weight. I was watching Carl in a old movie with Pam Grier last week called Friday Foster and it's pretty good. Carl plays a bad guy. He was also in Pam's Bucktown movie with Fred Williamson which is also good. I would like to see Wesley Snipes in Expendables 3. I wonder how many Expendables sequels Sylvester wants to do. It's interesting that he wants Mel Gibson to direct the next one.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #38
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Action Jackson is coming to blu ray. Soon
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:17 PM   #39
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

They should get Betty White to be in a bikini in it.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #40
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I saw at another website that The Expendables 3 is coming out in August 2014. Rapper 50 Cent is gonna be in it and it's true that Wesley Snipes is in it. I hope this is the last one but i bet it won't be LOL.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #41
netscape check two
N.I.

Beef between Stallone and Willis:

-Bruce Willis Out, Harrison Ford In For 'The Expendables 3'

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...214057829.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #42
CharlesJones

LOL@Harrison Ford hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #43
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I read that Ronda Rousey is gonna be in Expendables 3. I still have to watch part 2 one of these days.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #44
CharlesJones

Who is Ronda Rousey?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2013, 11:36 PM   #45
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

The UFC women's champion. I think Gina Carano looks better than her, but a lot of people are all about this chick right now.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote