news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #11026
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rasheed Wallace comes back from injury to play the one night, but then decides to retire before the start of the playoffs.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...9156--nba.html

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:44 AM   #11027
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default The league is using its power to get the fakers into the 2nd season

Old 04-18-2013, 03:55 AM   #11028
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Old 04-18-2013, 05:15 PM   #11029
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^
So you're rooting for the Lakers?

Old 04-19-2013, 04:43 PM   #11030
check two
N.I.

Predictions for the opening round?

Old 04-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #11031
check two
N.I.

NCAA's best player to enter NBA draft:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/gonzaga...67--ncaab.html

Old 04-20-2013, 08:18 AM   #11032
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Old 04-20-2013, 01:17 PM   #11033
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

My playoff predictions are
Chicago over Nets
Indiana over Atlanta
Knicks over Boston
Miami over Milwaukee
Oklahoma over Houston
Spurs over Lakers
Nuggets over Warriors
Clippers over Memphis
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:29 PM   #11034
check two
N.I.

Mike Brown open to return to Cavaliers

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-sour...1833--nba.html

Old 04-21-2013, 05:18 AM   #11035
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

It's going to be a tough series, just hoping we can survive the Bucks.

If we somehow can beat the GOD Gerald Wallace and the Nets in CROOKLYN, I really like our chances against the Knicks.

It's going to be such a tough playoffs.

Biting my nails over here.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:11 AM   #11036
check two
N.I.

-Jeff Van Gundy rails against the Pistons for firing Lawrence Frank, citing Joe Dumars’ failures

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...1156--nba.html

Old 04-23-2013, 12:37 AM   #11037
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

CP3 still sucks and would get shut down by Norris Cole
Old 04-23-2013, 12:41 AM   #11038
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

That was a damn good game. I wanna see Memphis make a series out of this one.

Charles Barry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:55 AM   #11039
check two
N.I.

Clippers will lose in the next round if they win the series.

Old 04-23-2013, 01:34 AM   #11040
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
That was a damn good game. I wanna see Memphis make a series out of this one.
Not gonna happen. Griz are soft as fuck for letting the soft as fuck Clippers win 2 at home on them. I was expecting a good series too but I didn't think they'd win the first 2. Griz needed 1. And that was 2nite. Chokin ass niggas.

And fuck the Bulls. I bet Bulls fans are feeling mighty fucking happy tonight. "WERE STAYING ALIVE!!!" Lol the Nets fooled the shit outta me the other night. They still gonna win the series even if the pesky fucking Bulls make them. The Bulls biggest claim to fame the last 10 years is being pesky. lol