news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-13-2013, 01:25 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default LOL@2Pac And Janet Jackson Arguing In Poetic Justice

I was watching the classic scene in Poetic Justice just now on Youtube when Janet and 2Pac were arguing in the mail truck. 2Pac said save that black woman shit because you bleed once a month like the rest of the hoes hahahahahahahahahaha. And we ain't talking about my momma. We talking about your stuck up ass LOL. Think a nigga supposed to do some magic tricks for your ass LOL. She said pull over muthafucka i'll walk. He said get your shit. Scandalous ass muthafucka. Walking will do them fat ass thighs some good LOL. She said i better not see your ass in LA ok because i'm gonna get somebody to fuck you up. He said fuck you bitch, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you bitch hahahahahahahahahaha. If Regina King hadn't been in the truck, 2Pac would've left Janet walking LOL.

Another scene i like is when 2Pac first meets Janet at her beauty salon job and she said to him, you wanna smell my punany and he said yeah LOL. She said wait a minute baby. So she got her boss Tyra Ferrell and Tyra blew her breath in 2Pac's face and her and Janet started laughing LOL. He said i'm outta here, crazy ass bitches LOL. I miss 2Pac.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

You do realize this is a pretty strange topic to make a thread about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:18 PM   #3
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ahahhahah so janet was supposed to be a lesbo? hahahah

That's one movie starring Tupac that I did not really watch over unlike the others he did.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #4
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkEXile crouching tigerDarkEXile crouching tiger

And what are we supposed to think? What's the point in this thread?
DarkEXile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:30 PM   #5
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CharlesJones at his best

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:51 PM   #6
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think this was meant to be a pm to me. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:57 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

How you figure this was a pm for you? Diggy, i know you may not watch Poetic Justice that much and neither do i but it was nice for a change to see 2Pac being in a romantic movie instead of always playing a thug. Chuck D of Public Enemy said he couldn't understand why some black men didn't like 2Pac's character in Poetic Justice. Chuck D said it was good seeing 2Pac being a mail carrier and having a relationship with Janet. Joe Torry was also funny in Poetic Justice always brushing his hair hahahaha. It was funny seeing Roger Smith playing a faggot working at the beauty salon with Janet hahahahahahahaha. Roger is a good actor. He was in Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing, Malcolm X, Get On The Bus, Summer Of Sam movies and All About The Benjamins movie with Ice Cube, Mike Epps, Eva Mendes. It was different seeing Janet play a ghetto character cursing a lot. I love Janet and i don't care what people say about her not being a good actress and she can't sing. I wish i hadn't seen her For Colored Girls movie that Tyler Perry did LOL. That was terrible.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:41 PM   #8
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Janet sucks at acting, overall pretty bad movie.

I can watch it though.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:47 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I don't think it's a bad movie. John Singleton hasn't done a bad movie to me. Can't say that about Spike Lee LOL.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #10
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Spike lee lost the plot completely in the last 10 years but his best work is incredible.

Singleton movies are enjoyable for their cheesy dialogue and hammy acting.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:56 AM   #11
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Last 10 years?...inside man was dope as fuck! But yeah chuck...that part was horribly funny.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote