news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-22-2013, 01:53 AM   #16
Airwaves

Airwaves sitting duck

I have the "Brown Tape", mine is white though. This shit right here is, dusty. Like boom-bap back from the tomb! Awesome, it has a Supreme feel with Apollo dropping Noir movie dialogue throughout. Capp's verse on The Center Of Attraction with Apollo's beat is just mind-tingly. I've banged it in my 02 Maxima's tape-deck for a straight week. Awesome story and the classic Wu sound that we all love. What a treat to have two totally different landscapes for Ghost's story. YOU MUST PLAY IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH.
Airwaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:00 AM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

They should put a lot more albums on cassette tape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:25 AM   #18
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
I have the "Brown Tape", mine is white though. This shit right here is, dusty. Like boom-bap back from the tomb! Awesome, it has a Supreme feel with Apollo dropping Noir movie dialogue throughout. Capp's verse on The Center Of Attraction with Apollo's beat is just mind-tingly. I've banged it in my 02 Maxima's tape-deck for a straight week. Awesome story and the classic Wu sound that we all love. What a treat to have two totally different landscapes for Ghost's story. YOU MUST PLAY IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH.
Mine's white too. I can't listen to it due to the prehistoric format though!
Old 04-22-2013, 07:32 AM   #19
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Ammunition View Post
Adrian Younge's record shop is right here in LA. I'll stop by tmrw, see if they have any more Apollo Brown cassettes and try to convert and upload it to mp3 format
bless you for that, because it doesnt look like its coming anytime soon
Old 04-22-2013, 11:51 AM   #20
digitalsouljah36
Veteran Member

digitalsouljah36 crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to digitalsouljah36

I have a vynil record player that also has a tape deck and can convert to MP3. I was looking forward to using it but no luck.
"That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."
digitalsouljah36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:27 PM   #21
mic napalm
Illest Killa Bee

mic napalm crouching tiger

http://www.npr.org/blogs/therecord/2...ah-rises-again
Old 04-22-2013, 07:24 PM   #22
Shiz36
Graphically Inclined

Shiz36 crouching tiger

I pre-ordered the deluxe from Soul Temple that comes with the cassette, but it hasn't even shipped yet.

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"
Shiz36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #23
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Also if somebody doesn't have a cassette player for some reason, it's not going to break the bank to get one. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.

Last edited by check two; 04-23-2013 at 02:40 AM.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:05 AM   #24
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

I still rock tapes
kingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:35 AM   #25
Heavy Ammunition
CHICKEN HEAD

Heavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkey

So I stopped by the record shop and talked to Adrian Younge's "partner" who worked at the front and he had told me they never received any cassettes of any kind. They were all upset because they were suppose to get a few but nothing. But they are going do another re-release of the vinyls and "Collectors Pak" which includes the cassettes of about 30 or so and should get them by next week. The reason for it was because some people weren't being credited on the LP for their work, some errors and shit.

But yeah, I pre-ordered the Collectors Pak too, and still haven't gotten it yet. But when I do, I'll up the cassette then.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:12 AM   #26
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Have you ever ripped a cassette?

Some converters are either dirt cheap or hundreds of dollars. Curious what the difference in quality is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #27
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

still waiting on mine... do rippers for cassettes still sit on store shelves tho?

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #28
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Have Soul Temple shipped this shit yet? According to their website it was supposed to be shipped on the 16th of this month.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #29
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Gentleman, The brown tape is free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2013, 03:49 PM   #30
Airwaves

Airwaves sitting duck

Now everyone can hear the dopeness.
Airwaves is offline   Reply With Quote