news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-31-2013, 05:59 AM   #10771
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@your picture of Tracy McGrady looking mad hahahahahahahahaha. Is he playing basketball overseas? Thanks for telling me about the documentary called Broke. I'm gonna look on Youtube to see if they have that. Yeah it's a trip how women can make men lose their mind over some pussy LOL. These guys will spend so much money on women buying them material things to keep them happy so the women won't leave them because they're afraid of being alone and not getting sex LOL. Michael Jordan is a good example of his ex-wife Juanita getting a lot of money from him in their divorce settlement and i'm sure she's getting child support. Allen Iverson is in the same situation. His dumb ass lost two houses because he couldn't make the payments. When are guys gonna learn that you can't trust women when it comes to money?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:02 AM   #10772
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I couldn't find Broke on Youtube but i did watch footage of former NBA player Antoine Walker on a sports show talking to Stephen A Smith and a white guy about he lost $110 million when his career was over because of bad real estate investments and he took care of 10-15 friends. He said he didn't lose his money to gambling like people think. If i was him, i wouldn't have taken care of his friends. Fuck them people LOL. If they wanna get mad at him for him not giving them money, so what. He doesn't need them. Family members and friends are the worst people to be around when you got a lot of money because they'll try to take it from you. Women are also bad to be around when you got a lot of money because they'll try to take it from you also. I do believe there's some good women who will be with rich guys not because of their money but they're hard to find. Most rich guys wanna be with cute women and most cute women are materialistic and can't be trusted when it comes to money.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:30 PM   #10773
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The biggest draft bust of all time prepares for a comeback:

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/trai...lost-27-pounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:40 AM   #10774
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-17-2013, 01:46 AM   #10775
netscape check two
N.I.

-Combine organizer: Potential first round draft pick, trashed hotel room included feces scattered in room

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--co...215753040.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-22-2013, 03:17 AM   #10776
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Jets trade Revis to Bucs for their 2013 1st Round + Conditional 4th or 3rd

haha...he wanted to go the 9ers but no way they were gonna give up that high of a pick for a player coming off a major injury....the lack of guaranteed $ in his deal should be an indication that he's got a lot to proove

Revis signed a new six-year, $96 million deal with Tampa Bay that has NO guaranteed money

Old 04-22-2013, 03:26 AM   #10777
netscape check two
N.I.

The more talked about news of the week is T.O. wanting to go to the Bears.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-22-2013, 01:11 PM   #10778
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

nobody gives a flyin fuk about that washed up 39 yr old receiver who burned his bridges & created a bad rep for himself with that cocky 'all about me' attitude....who wants a cancer in their locker room? Ochocinco has a better chance of being on the Bears
Old 04-24-2013, 02:47 AM   #10779
netscape check two
N.I.

Jaguars new uniforms:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-24-2013, 04:29 PM   #10780
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The more talked about news of the week is T.O. wanting to go to the Bears.
Bwahahahahahahaahah
Old 04-26-2013, 07:14 AM   #10781
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought The Vikings did a great job in the first round!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:58 PM   #10782
netscape check two
N.I.

-Former Lions receiver, loser Titus Young arrested for the third time in a week after break-in

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...185642710.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-12-2013, 04:02 PM   #10783
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Poor guy had to play for the lions!!!!

Old 05-12-2013, 04:08 PM   #10784
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Poor guy had to play for the lions!!!!
Quote:
Barry Sanders
That's why I retired. The whole time I was running on that awful team I wasn't trying to run for a Touchdown, but I was trying to run away from the fact I was on the lions, but then I learned about retirement, and found a way out of being on that team. -sigh- wish I could have played for The Vikings. Favre tells me how great it was, lucky bastard.
Fuck the lions, fuck the bears, fuck the packs, in fact fuck every NFL team that is not The Vikings!!!!

Old 05-13-2013, 09:53 PM   #10785
netscape check two
N.I.

-Former Jaguars wide receiver Jimmy Smith serving six-year sentence

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...221734727.html

Quote:
Quote: