news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #16
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

I noticed Sinfully really doesnt say anything positive/nice about anyone. Isnt this Kelley guy the reason Killa Sin is back on scene. Think about it, Sin has been on this dude's last 3 releases. Other than that whens last time we heard from Sin? Yes I know he had the legal issues, but nobody was really checking for him or putting him on. So I thank Kelley. And I think he is good for the Wu. Peace

Last edited by josborne3680; 04-24-2013 at 10:48 PM.
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #17
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
I see from the albums getting shipped that many people have problems here getting stuff and what they ordered.

ppl not getting their orders is due to them using a bad shipper tho

i got ghost album from amazon day of release for 10 bucks

when i signed up for the album i agreed to pay 13.49 or something but w amazon if you preorder and the price goes lower u get it at the lower price

was pretty happy w that for a ghost album

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:52 PM   #18
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

Quote:
If the deal comes correct, so far don't seem to be the best businessmen. I see from the albums getting shipped that many people have problems here getting stuff and what they ordered. Yeah makes you want to go with them. A lot of people want Sin's first album, it has to be a correct deal for it to even be considered by him.
Plus seems like he's jealous of Ringz album. They need to stop hating and come with the cash and you'd have better product than just tax write-offs, which so far is all the albums that have been put out from there. I would be surprised if any made money for the artists involved. Not just their pockets.
yo your a fucking party pooper of epic proportions.

sin releasing a solo through soul temple is a fucking brilliant idea!

Quote:
FYI, he's not that close to making it happen.
imo you should be aiming to get the solo out soonish seeing as he probably has a little buzz from legendary weapons, iron fists ost and 12 reasons.....

who knows maybe people from outside of this website might buy it?!
Old 04-24-2013, 09:12 PM   #19
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Smh @ "party pooper". What are we fukin 12 years old again?
Old 04-24-2013, 10:17 PM   #20
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

ahahahha yeah it generally sums up a negative / downbuzz type of person..

such as sinfullycute
dret.izm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:10 PM   #21
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

She's always been negative, but she still overreacting when it's about cilvaringz
Old 04-24-2013, 11:39 PM   #22
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER BEARDLY View Post
ppl not getting their orders is due to them using a bad shipper tho

i got ghost album from amazon day of release for 10 bucks

when i signed up for the album i agreed to pay 13.49 or something but w amazon if you preorder and the price goes lower u get it at the lower price

was pretty happy w that for a ghost album

In 2002 when she worked with dom pachino we received tera iz him 1 or 2 yr after the release date .. true story .. and now she talks about soul temple records???? wtf is wrong with her???
Old 04-25-2013, 08:57 AM   #23
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
In 2002 when she worked with dom pachino we received tera iz him 1 or 2 yr after the release date .. true story .. and now she talks about soul temple records???? wtf is wrong with her???
Worked is the wrong word since I saw no cash. No cash what do expect-not much done. So, you just precisely said the reason why it should NOT come out on Soul Temple. Anyhow, Cilva is a thousand more times prompt with his payments and promises than Soul Temple is. Cilva can make things happen, even tho' I think a lot of people are jealous that he can, because they can't, and to even have that come out of that guys mouth to me is disrespectful. He's not close to a Sin album. It makes for nice talk, but thats all it is. He is not the only one that wants Sin to make an album. I think its Sin that moves a few of their little units, so in a way he's helping them more than the other way around. Sin doesn't need to make a record-he wants to. He just gets on Wu stuff because those are his people. It's not about putting anyone on. They always get on each others stuff. The itty bitty label is not the way to go-may Wu artists have been there and already done that to not much success. The truth is not happy happy joy joy. You can believe in the unicorn, so I just won't bust your bubble-you're just going to be waiting a long time before you see it, because it's far off.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #24
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
She's always been negative, but she still overreacting when it's about cilvaringz
Look I have known Cilva since 2001. I know what Cilva can do. I also know how Soul Temple deals with artists and it's not that impressive. They could improve, but I'm here every day and I know what's up.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:47 AM   #25
Jadda
Drunken Monk

Jadda crouching tiger

Quote:
I think its Sin that moves a few of their little units, so in a way he's helping them more than the other way around.
It's not like people bought the new Ghostface album because of Killa Sin. Do you honestly believe what you're saying?
Jadda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:20 AM   #26
wordman
SLIMEY SAVAGE

wordman crouching tigerwordman crouching tiger

I stil havent gotten 12RTD...and i ordered the deluxe two months ago...here is an email i got yesterday

Robert Perry

To
soultempleinfo@gmail.com

BCC
andrewamarone@yahoo.com
First off we would like to thank you for your pre-order of Twelve Reasons To Die and for supporting Ghostface Killah, Adrian Younge and Soul Temple Records. We are committed to putting together first class Hip Hop packages and we cannot do that without your support.

Secondly, we would like to apologize for the delay in shipping your Ghostface pre-order.

We want to assure you that we have all of the Ghostface 12RTD inventory in-stock and we are packing orders now. We expect that all orders will be shipped by this weekend and that you will have your product shortly there after.

The reason that we had a delay was that wanted to ship all of the packages with tracking/delivery confirmation and we had to upgrade our mailing system to handle the large volume of packages we are dealing with.

We know that this delay is entirely our fault and that you should have had your purchase by now.

As an offer of good faith, we would like to offer you a free digital download of The Brown Tape as well as 20% off discount code for your next purchase of any item in our catalog.

Just send us and email to soultempleinfo@gmail.com with "Free Brown Tape" in the subject line and we will respond with 24 hours with your download and discount codes.

You will receive an email confirmation from us when your order has been shipped.

Thanks again.

Bob Perry
Manager
Soul Temple Records
wordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:29 AM   #27
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
Lol @ Sin wantin a mega deal with nobody but wu Stan's knowin his name. What a crock of shit. Beggars can't be fukin choosers & he gonna find himself not EVER droppin a solo. Times a wastin sweetheart & sin is past his prime anyways.

And I don't see the hatred or jealousy from Andrew Kelley at all. The mans makin moves & puttin out projects while Ringz bullshits naive fans in fantasy projects that never hit the light of day. Andrew Kelley >>> Ringz & M Eighty
Quote:
Reminds me of you and Dom P about Tera iz Him.... do you remember????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadda View Post
I don't think they'll have a problem shipping out the five pre-orders of the Killa Sin album. You talk like the whole world want a Sin album, and he'll hit platinum within a day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
I noticed Sinfully really doesnt say anything positive/nice about anyone. Isnt this Kelley guy the reason Killa Sin is back on scene. Think about it, Sin has been on this dude's last 3 releases. Other than that whens last time we heard from Sin? Yes I know he had the legal issues, but nobody was really checking for him or putting him on. So I thank Kelley. And I think he is good for the Wu. Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by dret.izm View Post
yo your a fucking party pooper of epic proportions.

sin releasing a solo through soul temple is a fucking brilliant idea!

imo you should be aiming to get the solo out soonish seeing as he probably has a little buzz from legendary weapons, iron fists ost and 12 reasons.....

who knows maybe people from outside of this website might buy it?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dret.izm View Post
ahahahha yeah it generally sums up a negative / downbuzz type of person..

such as sinfullycute
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadda View Post
It's not like people bought the new Ghostface album because of Killa Sin. Do you honestly believe what you're saying?
lol gold

Last edited by 8; 04-25-2013 at 10:31 AM.
8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:01 PM   #28
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

overall andrew kelley is good for Wu. he and adrian younge are the only ones trying to resurrect them, it seems. and Cilva. who else is pushing for a solo album from Killa Sin? only this guy
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote