news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-25-2013, 07:21 AM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The world accoding too Hashish's bible

Which we all know as the dailymail..

dump as much lies and nonesence from this right wing tabloid

(i know the people involved in this story, i know real names, and alts of these people)

Leader of hacking group Anonymous UK 'raped woman in Occupy London campsite on steps of St Paul's'

• Malcolm Blackman, 45, allegedly raped the woman twice in her tent
  • Activist frequently spoke to the media during the anti-capitalist protest
  • He tied victim's hands behind her back with cable ties in attack, court hears

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2RTO5BJzi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

(lol he is not leader(dailyfail knows anonymous have no leaders), malcom is cool, he is an oldfag, who tried to be the public mouthpiece for the london cell,,, the girl involved use to use the handle lolol the game. she is utmost cool...I dont know what happened with this.. but i have spoke to both these people in real life.. both have stories.. but others have got involved... I think this will be the end of Malcolm Blackman..due to fabrigation and well.. twisting of truths... :/ )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-St-Pauls.html

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:49 AM   #2
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
...I dont know what happened with this..
Don't let it bother you then if you don't care what a tabloid newspaper has to say! Doesn't influence me either way. You said it yourself, YOU don't know what happened. I don't either and don't care, if he's guilty I hope he gets locked up and if not then hopefully justice will be done and she will be exposed as a liar!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:49 AM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The signs of Qiyamah. .. Please Read
& Let Others Be Aware, Insha'Allah
You Shall Be Rewarrded:-
-Appearance of Imam Mahdi.

-Appearance of Dajjal.
-Descending of Prophet Isa (A.S.).
-Appearance of Yajooj Majooj
-The rising of the sun from the west
after which the doors of forgiveness
will be closed.
-The Dab'bat al-Ard will emerge
from the ground & will mark all the
true Muslims.
-40 days of fog that will kill all the
true believers so that they do not
have to experience the other signs.
-A huge fire will cause destruction.
-Destruction of the Kabah.
-The writing in the Quran will
vanish.
-The trumpet will be blown the 1st
time & all animals & kafirs left will
die & all mountains & buildings will
crumble.
The 2nd time the trumpet will be
blown all of Allahs creation will
resurrect & meet on the plains of
Arafat for their judgment.
-The sun will lower itself with the
earth.
Our Prophet S.A.W. said, 'Whoever
delivers this news. to someone else,
I will on the Day of Judgment make
for him a place in Jannah..
Let's just see if shaytan stops this
one.
All you do is say -
سبحان الله
الحمد الله
الله اكبر !
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Allah huma sale ala sayyidina muhammadin wa ala alihi wasahbihi Wa 'salam
Spread the news so people have
prayed for you and you caused a
multitude of people to pray to
Allah. His messenger. Send this to
all on your buddy's in the list. If
you ignore it, just remember that
محمد صلي الله عليه وسلم said, 'If you deny
me before man,i will deny u in Qiymat

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:01 AM   #4
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Don't let it bother you then if you don't care what a tabloid newspaper has to say! Doesn't influence me either way. You said it yourself, YOU don't know what happened. I don't either and don't care, if he's guilty I hope he gets locked up and if not then hopefully justice will be done and she will be exposed as a liar!

How about the lies being told in the Daily Mirror?

such as leader of anonymous (uk)

what will happen to the countless stupid people who will see him as the leader due to shit reporting and lies? what happens when the daily mirror is exposed to lying over and over?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-25-2013, 11:32 AM   #5
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

malcolm has just been d0xed.. lol, Guess he wont be the public figurehead of anon (uk) london cell.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 04-25-2013 at 11:36 AM.