news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

View Poll Results: TURN IT UP!!
10 - Classic 5 50.00%
9 - Brilliant 3 30.00%
8 - Banger 2 20.00%
7 - Good (and then some) 0 0%
6 - Decent 0 0%
5 - Boring 0 0%
4 - Half assed 0 0%
3 - Weak 0 0%
2 - Weaker 0 0%
1 - Wack 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2008, 10:25 AM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Busta Rhymes - "The Coming"

01. The Coming (Intro)
02. Do My Thing
03. Everything Remains Raw
04. Abandon Ship
05. Woo-Hah!! Got You All In Check
06. It's A Party
07. Hot Fudge
08. Ill Vibe
09. Flipmode Squad Meets Def Squad
10. Still Shining
11. Keep It Movin'
12. The Finish Line
13. The End Of The World (Outro)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Last edited by claaa7; 09-04-2008 at 10:27 AM.
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 11:05 AM   #2
2Bladez
Dramatiks

2Bladez grasshopper

9/10..i like When Diseaster Strikes more..
2Bladez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:46 AM   #3
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This Was Another Dope Record That Busta Did Oh Wait It Was His 1st Debut As A Soloist Man Did This Bang Hard In 1996 And Remember This Was The Era Of Nas' It Was Written,etc. So If This Album Sticks Out Then It Musta Been A Good Era Lol Sike Nah That Was A Great Year 4 Hip Hop Back In The Day.

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:34 PM   #4
Z3RO
THE DARK ARCHITECH

Z3RO grasshopper

10/10!!!!

I Was A Big Busta Fan Back Then........
It's A Shame How Bad He Fell Off.............
Z3RO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:39 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Today I heard Bus say on that Dillagence tape that Dilla was There from the very beginning of Busta's solo career. What tracks are Dilla tracks on the coming?
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:41 PM   #6
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Everything Remains Raw is a classic, niggaz don't even know what science he drops on 2nd verse. "Right on your sub-conscious I leave my shit Stain"
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:27 PM   #7
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
Today I heard Bus say on that Dillagence tape that Dilla was There from the very beginning of Busta's solo career. What tracks are Dilla tracks on the coming?
he produced "Still Shining" and "Keep It Moving", he's been on all of Busta's albums except for Extinction Level Event... i think DJ Scratch made all of them except maybe Genesis also.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:37 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Hell yeah! I aint had the booklet for the Coming in a long minute but Thats whats up. Still shining is the shit. The whole album is classic(thats what I voted too).

Keep it movin aloooong keep it movin. hahahaha yeah man , I didnt know that was Dilla. I thought that there was only Dilla beats on Anarchy.

The Coming is in my top 25 fav hip-hop albums
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:56 PM   #9
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Regret taking so long to check this out. "Everything Remains Raw" is my shit! Tons of bangers on this one though.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:57 AM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Do My Thing is the hardest song on The Coming. I love that beat. Did DJ Scratch produce that? The Coming is a good album but i think When Disaster Strikes is better. LOL@skit on When Disaster Strikes when Busta Rhymes calls Rampage on the phone and Busta said he had a dream that niggas was doing crazy stuff. Rampage said if you ain't calling me about no shows, pussy, money, don't fucking call my crib god hahahahahahahahaha. It's 3:00 in the morning god. You ain't on it like that. If you call my crib again, i'm gonna bust your shit god hahahahahahahahaha. Busta said fuck you nigga.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #11
KJR
Master Ninja

Charles, I'm curious, how many times have you listened to "When Disaster Strikes"? Because remembering the skits as well as you do is friggin crazy haha!

Do My Thing is ace but I prefer Everything Remains Raw. Damn though, the whole thing is ace! Flipmode vs Def Squad is hard as shit!
Old 04-28-2013, 12:14 PM   #12
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

His best album. His raps were wild and dope as hell and the beats were sick especially everything remains raw, that beat is spiritual.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #13
KJR
Master Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
His best album. His raps were wild and dope as hell and the beats were sick especially everything remains raw, that beat is spiritual.
Yeah that beat is friggin RAW! No pun intended of course, haha! What other Busta albums do you dig Sosa?