news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-27-2013, 12:25 PM   #16
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

JT Money of Poison Clan is also one of my favorite southern rappers and he doesn't get talked about a lot. I like a lot of Poison Clan songs and my favorite of their's is Check Out The Avenue. Video version is better than the album version. I wish the video was on Youtube. I'm gonna buy the single on vinyl because i can't find it on cd. I also like JT Money's Who Dat song with r&b singer Ginuwine's wife Sole(she's cute) and Hi-Lo song. I like his collabo with Luke of 2 Live Crew called Cowards In Compton that disses Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg. The video is so funny and so are the lyrics. LOL@at the beginning of the song when Luke says i'm gonna let niggas rip ya'll gay ass muthafuckas. Snoop ass ho ass dog ass nigga LOL. Dre you ain't nothing but my bitch LOL. I'm a make you my bitch cause you look like you can suck a nigga's dick LOL. Ho ass muthafucka LOL. At the end of the song, Luke says have you ever got head on stage nigga? LOL. I get head from your muthafucking ho on stage LOL. You let the bitch be in the audience cause i'm a take that pussy LOL. You old pussy ass faggot ass nigga hahahahahahahahahaha. Cowards in Compton get sprayed every muthafucking day. You ho ass nigga LOL. You my bitch bitch LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:07 AM   #17
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Charles, what'd you think about Scarface's "The Fix" and "Diary"?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #18
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

The Fix and The Diary are alright but i think his best albums are Mr Scarface Is Back and The World Is Yours. He should've rapped more on My Homies album. I love his collabo song Homies And Thugs with Master P on there. Video version is hard. His collabo song N 2 Deep with MC Eiht on Compton's Most Wanted Music To Driveby album is hard. I was listening to the Geto Boys greatest hits cd yesterday and i love their song It Ain't on Till Death Do Us Part album. Scarface raps on that by himself and that beat is banging. Till Death Do Us Part has a lot of good songs. I listened to their Murder Avenue, Raise Up, Murder After Midnight songs from Till Death Do Us Part on Youtube yesterday. I love those songs. Big Mike did a good job replacing Willie D on that album but i was very disappointed in his solo albums because of the beats.

I saw a recent interview with Scarface on Youtube talking about he was doing a new album and he said he was gonna have guest appearances from Ceelo and Akon LOL. I won't be buying it. I haven't liked a solo album from him in a long time and he keeps saying he isn't gonna do music anymore but i don't believe him. He talks about how he's pissed off at record companies for taking advantage of rappers with the money. So if that's the case, why keep doing music? He needs to have his own record label if he wants to get paid the right way and he's been rapping long enough that he should have enough money saved to start his own label. I would like to hear a few more solo albums from Willie D but i don't think it's gonna happen. His lyrics always make me laugh. He's so funny.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:43 AM   #19
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
i love their song It Ain't on Till Death Do Us Part album. Scarface raps on that by himself and that beat is banging. Till Death Do Us Part has a lot of good songs. I listened to their Murder Avenue, Raise Up, Murder After Midnight songs from Till Death Do Us Part on Youtube yesterday. I love those songs. Big Mike did a good job replacing Willie D on that album
Word to all of that.

That album is one of my all time faves.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:46 AM   #20
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Noel411, who is that hot white girl in your sig?
Old 04-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #21
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I know Trina is from Miami and even though i don't like her music, i wanna fuck her LOL. I think she's the hottest female rapper from the south. I got a couple pictures of her on my bedroom wall. I like her collabo songs with Trick Daddy called Nann Nigga and Shut Up. She came real nasty lyrically on Nann Nigga and i like that. I liked her lyrics on Ludacris What's Your Fantasy remix also. I don't like most of 2 Live Crew's music but i do like their songs In The Dust on New Jack City soundtrack, Hangin Out on Boyz N The Hood soundtrack, and Pop That Pussy. I like Luke's Scarred and Cowards In Compton songs. Scarred song was the first time i heard Trick Daddy. I like Scarred video. Rudy Ray Moore who was Dolemite in the movies was in Scarred video. He's dead. Black actress Paula Jai Parker who's from my hometown Cleveland was also in Scarred video. Paula was Ice Cube's ex-girlfriend in Friday movie.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:09 PM   #22
KJR
Master Ninja

Quote:
The Fix and The Diary are alright but i think his best albums are Mr Scarface Is Back and The World Is Yours. He should've rapped more on My Homies album. I love his collabo song Homies And Thugs with Master P on there. Video version is hard. His collabo song N 2 Deep with MC Eiht on Compton's Most Wanted Music To Driveby album is hard. I was listening to the Geto Boys greatest hits cd yesterday and i love their song It Ain't on Till Death Do Us Part album. Scarface raps on that by himself and that beat is banging. Till Death Do Us Part has a lot of good songs. I listened to their Murder Avenue, Raise Up, Murder After Midnight songs from Till Death Do Us Part on Youtube yesterday. I love those songs. Big Mike did a good job replacing Willie D on that album but i was very disappointed in his solo albums because of the beats.
Yeah, My Homies doesn't get enough love. The whole concept though was for Scarface to get all his "homies" on an album, producing enough content for a double-disc album.

I agree with Mr Scarface being his best. It's just too damn hard! Very similar to Ice Cube.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #23
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Noel411, who is that hot white girl in your sig?
Jordan Carver.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:18 PM   #24
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

No order.

Atliens
The Diary
Word of Mouf (yes..I said Word of Mouf)
Dirty Money
Still Standing
Old 05-02-2013, 04:02 AM   #25
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Honorable mention:

Last edited by Paranoid; 05-02-2013 at 04:29 AM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:33 AM   #26
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@Paranoid posting those Geto Boys and Scarface album covers. Those are classic album covers.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:26 AM   #27
KJR
Master Ninja

So wait, just cause D.O.C. was born in Texas makes him southern rap? I always thought he was classified as west coast. He has that West Coast sound....
Old 05-02-2013, 03:15 PM   #28
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

hes from dalllas. he was in a group based in dallas called the fila fresh crew. i dunno, figured id list it anyway rather then another geto boys album
Old 05-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #29
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Geto Boys 'Still' song was one of their best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:56 PM   #30
Paranoid
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Geto Boys 'Still' song was one of their best.
yes but the album it was on wasn't