news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-13-2013, 01:19 AM   #16
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Killed it, killing it, will kill it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Man, you must be one deceited motherfucker not to like this.
lol
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:23 PM   #17
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Run The Jewels (El-P & Killer Mike) — “Get It” (AUDIO).

http://www.egotripland.com/gallery/r...jewels-get-it/
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #18
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

el-p ‏@therealelp 1h yes free album but dont worry folks me and @KillerMikeGTO will give you many ways to support i promise.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:38 PM   #19
Biz
CHICKEN HEAD

Biz crouching tigerBiz crouching tiger

R.a.p. music was a great record. killer mike also puts on a pretty good live show. Saw him live opening up for GZA in Buffalo, talked to him a bit after the show he's real down to earth.

Last edited by Biz; 04-29-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:33 AM   #20
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Aw no, I hope this doesn't mean they won't release a CD version.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:00 AM   #21
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

finally, somebody who aint ghostface has some work ethic in hip hop.

shits gonna be goooooooooood.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:31 AM   #22
KJR
Master Ninja

This is gonna be great and I can't wait for anything El-P does. The dude can do no wrong!
Old 05-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #23
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biz View Post
R.a.p. music was a great record. killer mike also puts on a pretty good live show. Saw him live opening up for GZA in Buffalo, talked to him a bit after the show he's real down to earth.

fucking A. i was supposed to see that show in rochester and they moved it to buffalo.

then gza had another show scheduled in rochester and the dude canceled that shit too.

fucking lamster.

Old 05-02-2013, 10:42 PM   #24
Biz
CHICKEN HEAD

Biz crouching tigerBiz crouching tiger

Should have hit up Buffalo it was a good show. There wasn't that many people there I was surprised. I thought it would be packed because he was doing liquid swords.
Biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #25
WooHa
Avant-garde

WooHa drunken mastaWooHa drunken masta

both Banana Clipper and Get It sound effin dope

can't wait for another RAP Music record
WooHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:15 PM   #26
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Should have hit up Buffalo it was a good show. There wasn't that many people there I was surprised. I thought it would be packed because he was doing liquid swords.

yeah thats probably the reason it got moved to ruff buff. even less people bought tickets to the show in rochester is my guess.

fuck it man one of the best concerts i ever saw was del the funky homosapien, in buffalo actually. there was literally 15 people there. i was 2 feet away and this dude was going ham off the dome with freestyles it was disgusting.

Old 05-04-2013, 07:29 AM   #27
KJR
Master Ninja

Quote:
Even now, LS is almost kind of an underground favorite/real hip hop head favorite.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #28
whitey
Wu Vatican

^really doe.

the common man doesn't know shit about good rap. the sad thing is a lot of people think they do tho.

Old 05-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #29
JaSchu

JaSchu grasshopper

ceited's predictable soft ass hatin on el p and killa mike is proving his bitch ass nigga status
JaSchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:44 PM   #30
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

https://soundcloud.com/foolsgoldrecs...lipper/s-VQBdb
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote