news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-28-2013, 11:23 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Dear John episodes

I am Tom Willett. I was Tom in this series. It is great to see the pilot again. The cast was fabulous to be with for the four seasons. The entire crew and production company was all first class. We did that at Paramount. This pilot was originally written for the UK where the series began. We worked on this from 1988 until 1992. I wish they would release this on DVD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:33 AM   #2
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i remember the theme song. uhhhhhhh, that's about it.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:25 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Old 03-28-2014, 03:40 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 07-09-2014, 11:12 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 07-10-2014, 05:24 PM   #6
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Just watched the pilot. Starts out as dramedy, which I like. I was also pleasantly surprised to find out it starred Judd Hirsch, whom I've always liked. That Kirk character was pretty funny, as was the counselor.

It's the first I hear of this series, I must have been about 11 when it first aired.

Thanks for posting, check.
The only dude, that I have time for outta the fake Wu tang affiliates is Raadddrr Van.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I wish all the bad people on this earth could be killed and the good people be the only ones on this earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
SIMPLE HUMAN ERROR, ME NOT BEING HUMAN OF COURSE
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:32 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

I used to watch the show when I was younger. Ralph is one of the best characters also. A bloke in the N.I. said that it's based off a british show from the same name.

Quote: