news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #16
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I see some of us are turning over new leaves.
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #17
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i always wished i had a hot older sister who turns out on out one day that shes adopted.. say no mo...
Old 05-05-2013, 08:24 PM   #18
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i have a 15 year old sister. would u be willing to resort to pedophilia.
If she's hot, yeah, no prob.
Quote:
i always wished i had a hot older sister who turns out on out one day that shes adopted.. say no mo...
The main reason I would've wanted to have had a hot sister is because hot girls often have hot friends.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:27 PM   #19
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Do you have any hot friends?
Old 05-05-2013, 08:36 PM   #20
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't have any friends, hot or otherwise.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:40 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:43 PM   #22
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
I don't have any friends, hot or otherwise.
You have a friend in me, bro.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:48 PM   #23
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my sister is almost 40 now, but when she was in high school and i was like 5th grade, one of her hot high school friends gave me a quick tug on my dick.

it was nothing even really sexual to her, she just reached into my shorts, grabbed by pecker and pulled it a few times and laughed.

it was by far one of the greatest things to happen to me growing up, and i thought about it for years during middle school/high school when whacking off. boom, instant boner every time. i was in love with that bitch, and every girl i ever got with back then i pretended was her when we fucked.

anyways, that chick, and my sister, and all her friends who were hot as fuck back then are all busted worn out fat loser pigs now. some of them constantly try and get me to fuck them whenever i'm back in town.

and sometimes i do, too. sometimes i do.

not my sister though, btw

Rob vs Bob

Last edited by Bobby Budknickers; 05-05-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:01 PM   #24
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
my sister is almost 40 now, but when she was in high school and i was like 5th grade, one of her hot high school friends gave me a quick tug on my dick.

it was nothing even really sexual to her, she just reached into my shorts, grabbed by pecker and pulled it a few times and laughed.

it was by far one of the greatest things to happen to me growing up, and i thought about it for years during middle school/high school when whacking off. boom, instant boner every time. i was in love with that bitch, and every girl i ever got with back then i pretended was her when we fucked.

anyways, that chick, and my sister, and all her friends who were hot as fuck back then are all busted worn out fat loser pigs now. some of them constantly try and get me to fuck them whenever i'm back in town.

and sometimes i do, too. sometimes i do.

not my sister though, btw

damn.. what happened to the hot friend ? she got fat ?
Old 05-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #25
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Martha Stewart wants some:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/01/opinio...rticle_sidebar

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:18 PM   #26
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
damn.. what happened to the hot friend ? she got fat ?
SHE didn't get like super morbidly obese or anything, but yeah, like pretty much every bitch from my sisters pack, she just got used up. stretch marks, saggy tittys, cellulite, fucked up make-up. a lot of women reach a point nowadays where they completely ruin memories of how they used to look when you see them years later.

there are definitely some broads who still look dope, or even better now than they did back then, but it's rare.

but this is my sisters class we're talking about, which is like the class of 1991, i believe. i'm in the class of 99, and there's still tons of good looking hoes from my era, but they're rapidly descending after years of steady getting ran through, coke sniffing, and baby having, and their time will come soon.

this guy had it right

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:59 PM   #27
noel411
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You have a friend in me, bro.

If you're my friend then reply to that last pm, arsehat! I'm leaving soon.

+ lolzhardwtf @ gif
Old 05-06-2013, 12:23 AM   #28
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE